Chapter Two

And here I was again. Kitten was underneath me and I was kissing her, so very slowly. She was whimpering, squirming and buzzed, but she was nowhere near drunk. I may like being dangerous, but I'm no rapist.

"Please," she begged breathlessly.

I looked at the plaid shirt she wore that had buttons on them. The thumping of the music downstairs made the bed vibrate. I licked her collarbone and nipped at the skin, and she arched her back. As she moaned, everything else tuned out. I felt her breath get heavier, I felt her body against mine. I practically ripped open her shirt, revealing a sexy ass lace bra.

"Oh fuck," I muttered.

Our lips collided again and I unclasped her bra, pulling the straps from her arms, but never leaving her lips. She was bare beneath me, and I had been dreaming of those beautiful breasts for so long. They were perfect and perky; I could not resist putting my lips down on her breast, sucking on it and licking expertly around the nipple. She moaned my name and I grinned, kissing my way down her body. I got to her shorts and undid them, too focused on my lust rather than her lack of underwear.

I yanked down the pants and she was completely bare. Her beauty was exhilarating. I wanted more. "Stay, Kitten."

She gripped the sheets. She thought this was my room, but like every layer person who entered this room - they were lied to. I didn't like anyone in my room. That's the way it stayed. I opened my big walk in closet and stripped. I grabbed a special toy I had, designed specifically to pleasure both of us. I walked out and Kitten looked at me. She moaned. "You're so fucking sexy.. "

I bit my lip in anticipation. I had never done this with Kitten before. I couldn't wait to taste her.

I put the you beside the bed and hopped on top of her, kissing and licking my way down to get clit, stopping right before, and kissing. "Please... Please.. Tay.. "

I grinned and took her in my mouth. She tasted sweet, and I couldn't get enough of her. I licked all the way up to the top, down to where her hole was and back up. I sucked it and she writhed beneath me. She was moaning and it was music to my ears. My finger found its way into her hole, and I moved it around until I found the spot. She moaned loudly, but the thumping of the music would drown out her moans.

"Kitten, I have a surprise for you."

I pulled my toy up. She gasped and grinned. "You have a strap on?"

I nodded and started to put it on. The anticipation was rising in me. I honestly don't know when I used this, or if I had ever. My heart was thumping, and I couldn't tell whether the music had stopped or not. It was me and Kitten in this moment.

Once I had everything on correctly, I pressed on and the vibrations started, the contraption entering me while I thrusted into her. She moaned and I rubbed her. There was no better feeling. The door was unlocked, and masses of people were outside. The blinds were open - not that anyone would have seen.

I kept thrusting and she moaned so loudly.

"Fuck yes, Kitten.."

I felt myself starting to climax, so I pulled it out and began sucking her clit at a rapid pace, and I came, moaning into her, and then she did the same as we climaxed together.

The door opened.

--

I was thrown into a fit of giggles. I was so high, so out of it that I started laughing at the sight of my mother and father, crossing their arms at me.

Kitten looked at me, embarrassed. Her entire face flushed red as she hid her face. Why was she so embarrassed? They couldn't do anything here. They couldn't do anything to her. Me? Probably, but that's not my concern. My concern, was laughing. I was so hysterical at this point my mom and dad glared at me. They were furious.

"Allow. Me. To -" Laughter. "To get my friend here dressed."

Tears were coming out of my eyes and they shut the door. But fear rose in me. I couldn't hide it.

"Kitten, you have to go." Kissing both of her cheeks, I helped her find her clothes and get dressed. I put on a robe, because I knew that putting clothes on would be pointless.

"Be careful, I'll see you on Monday, okay Kit?"

I never called her Kate. When things were sexual or just normal, I called her Kitten. When I was serious, it was Kit. She nodded and fled the room. I sat down on my bed and waited. The noise had stopped. There was no more thumping. It was only silence. My mother and father walked back into the room.

"Everyone's gone?" I questioned.

Father nodded, and started to undo his work shirt. Mother kissed his cheek. "Make sure she learns this time. "

I felt my entire body fill with fear. He walked towards me and my mother's silky brown hair walked out of view, and I only saw my dads dirty blonde hair and green eyes staring intently at me. My blood ran cold, and I froze as he locked the door behind him.

Not again... Please...

"If you do not cooperate with me, Taylor, you know what will happen."

He looked at me with the eyes that were glazed over. He got undressed and forced me to stand. He undid my robe, and, in an instant, I was naked. I did not want this to happen. I did not want to feel it. How was I supposed to endure this pain?

He was on top of me in a flash, and I did not try to struggle as he entered me. If it were anyone else but my father, this may have felt wonderful. But a numbness spread across my body as he slammed into me. I winced and then felt a surge of emotion in me. I smacked him, right across his face. Father glared something fierce, and I gulped. Knowing that it was about to get way worse, I watched as he went into the closet. He pulled out the cuffs and the whip. I shivered in fear. My mind became clear and I knew I would have to endure it.

He bent me over and slashed the whip as hard as he could along my back. I was crying. Father handcuffed me to the railing of my bed, and I felt him enter me once again. This time felt different, though. There was no glide. It hurt. A lot. It felt dry, and I moaned from the pain. Father yanked my hair.

"Yeah, only a slut like you would like that."

He thrusted farther and hit a spot... That made me collapse. It felt good, but I was so numb, I was so tired of this that I let him assault me. When he flipped me over, my arms got twisted up and my back stung, so sharply that I winced and bit my lip to keep from screaming. My dad entered me again and kept thrusting, ever so roughly, and then he climaxed. He rocked over top of me and landed on me. He grinned.

"Now it's your turn," he pulled out and, there was no wait. Usually he would take off the condom and leave, but this time was different.

"You want to lick pussy, bitch?"

I said nothing. He kissed my neck and sparks erupted, and I hated it. I was so weak.

Father kissed lower, and licked his tongue all the way down... He reached my pussy and began licking me. Tears escaped. I didn't want this. I hated this life. I hated it so much. Why? Why! Why me!?

He stopped for a minute. "Until you come, I'm not stopping. I will fuck you over and over until you are begging."

I closed my eyes. His lips touched me again. Kittens face appeared in my mind. Climaxing wasn't usually an issue, but with my father, it never came. I didn't want this to continue, so I pictured Kitten down there, licking, licking... It was difficult. I cried as I hit my climax.

Father patted my head. "That's a good girl."

He stood up and I noticed something.

There was no condom.

My blood ran cold.