Chapter 4

"What do you want from me Harold" Louis yelled walking out of the room we shared.

"Stop calling me Harold, I'm Harry or Hazza, or anything but Harold" I yell following after him.

"Today your Harold" he yells turning to look at me, "just tell me why I shouldn't walk out that door and never look back."

"Loubear, you mean the world to me, that's enough baby..."

Our first big argument played back in my mind as I slowly walked back to my room, did I really want to go back into that room. I stop in my tracks, that room has to many memories, the entire house had to many memories. I sit on the couch letting my memories flow.

"Your amazing Louis" I say to Louis as I hold him in my arms while watching meaningless tv.

"No your amazing hazzacakes" he looks at me, I start to laugh, "what you don't like your nickname."

"No I love it, its cute, just like you" I say slowly kissing him, he giggles through the kiss, how did I get so lucky. 

Where did those days go? Now I'm sitting here alone wishing I could hold him again. Wishing he would show up at the door, longing to feel our lips connect again, feeling his skin against mine. I break down in tears, realizing how much I messed up.

Mr.Styles: You blocked me and now I'm shattered...

I tweet, I knew he couldn't see it, but I needed the words out of my mind. When and why did I let my work tear us apart. I turn back to my phone, reading some replies to my tweet, most of them asking who its about.

Nialler: Shattered just like your phone

A smile plays on my lips, Niall made things better, why did I tell him to leave. I text him telling him to come back and bring some ice cream. He replies with a ok, I decide to turn some lights on. I walk around the empty house, "tell me you love me" I whisper into the empty rooms. I never thought my house would feel so empty. Louis didn't want me anymore and that was my fault, it was my wrong doing. "Baby come back to me."

"I mean, you don't have to call me baby" Louis says looking down at me, when did I sit on the floor. Was this real or was I seeing things.

"Lou" I choke out staring at him still, the shock evident on my face. He nodded at me, I begin to feel tears trickle down my face.

"Stand up love," he says to me, I do as he says and stand up, I look deep into his eyes, "Niall said you wanted me, I decided I would never get over you without a proper goodbye."

"But Lou, I want the world to know that your mine, there's no goodbye needed" I say to him taking his small hands into my own, "I love you baby."

"I love you more" he says to me, I slowly inch my face towards his, our lips meeting, my mind was racing, what if this is the last kiss we ever share. Louis was the only one who made me feel whole, he was my other half, we completed each other. 

"Woah" Niall says, he must have walked through the door, I looked at him quickly he brought ice cream, his face turned red, "I'm sorry I didn't expect this."