How To: Start a Story-Part 2

HEY!

If you were not updated- the Wattpad crew changed OTHER to RANDOM.

So don't get confused :)

This is how to start a story part 2.

What is the difference from part 1 to part 2?

part 1 is about where is it located.

part 2 is the GUIDE itself.

and now we are at part 2 :D

Whenever you start a story did you feel like...

How should I start?

What is the first impression?

When do I start talking?

did you feel like saying those things? because when I first wrote my story I did.

and now I know the impression for starting a story.

either.....

A.) start talking then after the talk you express your feelings.

B.) introduce your character then express how he/she feels.

C.) make metaphors and personifications on the start and at the last sentence say "This is how I feel"

D.) Make a huge thrill in the start to keep your readers reading. (Read My Wattpad Love that's what I mean.)

E.) Tell the people what your main character is doing and why is she/he is doing it.

F.) Flashbacks.

so those is how you start a story.

WATCH THE MOVIE STUCK IN LOVE, YOU MIGHT GET IDEAS ON HOW TO START A STORY THERE!

example:

Who knew simple words can take you to reality? Like the words Hi or Smile. They can show you the way to who you really are. The way to love.

SEE! DID YOU SEE THAT START? DO NOT COPY! JOKE! IF YOU WANT TO USE IT TELL ME! :)

example:

Those days were like ages ago. But they were just seconds ago. I feel numb for what happened. Useless.

NOW DO YOU WANT TO READ MORE? IF YOU DO THEN THAT'S HOW YOU SHOULD START A STORY. MAKE A THRILL. MAKE THE READERS ASK WHAT HAPPENED. AND ALL OF IT WILL BE A SUCESS! :)

did I help?

thank you all!

ILYGSM!

:)

vote if you like it! :)