TheBookCure

horay for double updates!!!

wohoo!!!

and thank you for 180+ reads :)

im so happy =D

anyplants....

The Book Cure.

this is related to the death cure

so I have a list of books and their summary.

(1-10)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1.)  My Wattpad Love by Arianna Godoy

• Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories. But are friends, fans and votes all she will get from this site? Or is it possible to find love as well?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

2.) Growing Up by Arianna Godoy

• "I want to grow up" Did you say it when you were a kid? I know I did. Have you regretted growing up at some point in your life? Have you wished you could be a careless child once again? I know you have. Everyone has.

The more you grow the bigger the challenges, the obstacles, the pain. Life gets serious. You get serious. You forget to smile at the morning sun shining down your face. You are too absorved by your problems to notice the beautiful world surrounding you.

And when life gets hard, you wish more than anything to turn back in time and be that small child who did not know anything when he said "I want to grow up"

☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

3.) The Last Of Us by FabiolaCortes

• |•This is a FanFiction based upon a video game called, The Last of us. The video game is about a survival horror action adventure game. Humans get infected and become Zombie like creatures. Here is my FanFiction of The Last of us with different characters and a different plot. Enjoy •|                       

Just one simple day, with your family, loved ones or either alone... Then everything leaves, everything and everyone that made you happy is gone. You're stuck, alone, in the coldness because of the lack of fire or in the beaming heat of the sun because there's no shade... no stopping and no wondering of what will happen next.   Dying is guaranteed to happen and you know it. You're not even a survivor. Even when there's a spark of hope in someone that's not even important... Who and what's going to save you? Who's going to save me? The infected people out there aren't the only danger right now... There are people who you can't trust and they'd kill you in a heart beat.   There are no friendlies.  There isn't any wonderful life you can live.  There is no us.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

4.) I Am Anastasia by ELatimer

• Samantha wishes she were someone else. Anastasia, to be exact. Anastasia doesn't sit in the corner and read because she’s too shy to talk to anyone. She doesn't keep trying and failing. Anastasia slays dragons.

Of course, Anastasia is only a character in Samantha’s story. That’s what Sam does, she writes. She writes to keep the monsters at bay. She creates new worlds to escape into. And she writes to block out the cranky ramblings of her jilted father, who refuses to acknowledge the woman that ran out on them years ago.