Im going to kill you

Luke / alpha POV

"I am going to kill you" Omega screamed as I ran away from him down the long and twisting dark corridor in to a random room at the side. I am pretty sure that it is a girls room but I don't care he and I quote said that he was going to kill me.

"Commander alpha what are you doing in my room and can I help you with anything" Beauty one of army said sounding confused because I had never been in her room before.

"Um...maybe you could stop omega killing me because I am your best friend" I smirked knowing she would help me she always would if I asked.

For starters Beauty is actually called Bianca DeAngelo and she is a daughter of hades.

"Could you tell me why he is trying to kill you"

"Well I might of said a few offensive things about earth, all of civilisation, camp, the gods, Annabeth and her boring life. But I only did it so he would realise that he might not be welcomed back if they find out who I am they all hate me there because I worked for Kronos I just didn't want him to be getting his hopes up that's all."

"We might want to start at the fact that I was dead when this all happened but I know that no one hates you back there you died a hero just explain that you were worried about going back omega would understand after all he was there when he handed you the dagger to kill Kronos."

"Thanks Bianca" I smiled because I always like how Bianca can solve any life problem with love, hope and kindness even for a child of hades she should be a child of Aphrodite.

I walked out the door and I was crushed by a falling omega who has been leaning on the other side of the door.

"Why aren't you trying to kill me?"

"Because" omega stated "I heard the whole conversation and I understand now why you a regretting going back"

"So your not going to try to kill me"

"No, not today anyway"

Omega walked away and I heard something along the line of "you guys ... Cute couple"

Omg omega

"Did he just say that we were cute together..." Bianca smiled

"Great things just got way weird I am just going to go"

The thing is omega is right I do like her but she can never know.