Soulmates - Writing

Ever since the day you were born, the writing on your left palm clearly stated: "I'm such a clumsy idiot."

Now, this wasn't the most romantic of first words your soul mate was ever going to say to you, but, if you knew yourself the best, you had a very strong idea you were going to get along.

You also were clumsy, breaking plates, breaking cups, breaking bones...well um...you know, not intentionally!

So, as you sat in the rowdy coffee shop with your friend Thor, you couldn't help but feel your heart flutter when you saw a handsome man with long, flowing, brown hair and big blue orbs for eyes sit down on a lonesome table, hunched over a book.

"Thor!" You whisper-shouted at your friend, prodding his hand and squealing excitedly, "Isn't that guy cute?!"

Thor looked over towards the man you were fangirling over and nodded with approval, "OH YES LADY Y/N YOU REALLY HAVE RECEIVED A HEALTHY MAN TO CRUSH ON THIS FINE DAY!" His voice boomed across the coffee shop, and people looked at you awkwardly.

You just smiled sheepishly at them, trying to hide your muffled laughs that were coming from your lips.

"He is cute isn't he?" You spluttered out finally, your eyes dancing.

"OH YES HE IS DEFINITELY A KEEPER THIS TIME LADY Y/N!" He finished his coffee enthusiastically and grabbed his cup.

Your eyes darted from the handsome man, to Thor, to the cup.

"Thor don't do it..." You said wearily.

The cup went flying into the air and shattered all across the floor, shards spewing around everywhere. Thor beamed happily, his face like a child's.

"Lady Y/N that beverage was incredible! I say that yoU GET ME ANOTHER!!" His fists slam down onto the table and it shakes rapidly.

You swallow, your eyes now watering from trying to hold in your laughs and you nod.

"Okay I'm going I'm going."

You walk on over towards the barista and order another black coffee and a hot chocolate for yourself before walking back towards your table.

As you did so, you walked into someone, their drink spilling onto the floor, along with yours.

"I'm such a clumsy idiot!" The man snapped, looking up at you.

You groaned heavily, "Damn right!" You fired back, your eyes meeting his and freezing.

Wait...did he just say what I think he just said?

"It's you!" You whispered, your eyes meeting the gaze of the blue orbs that followed you stiffly.

The man choked back a laugh, "I didn't think you would be saying damn right like that though..."

Unable to move, your body stood limply at the man before you, your eyes embracing his features. Blue eyes, dark hair, bright, clean skin, a metal arm - perfect for slamming you into walls- I mean, um...perfect for lifting things!

"I'm Bucky," The guy said, his eyes moving away from yours and down to the mess on the floor.

That snapped you out of your daydream.

"Sorry! I'm um," You tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear and smiled shyly, "I'm Y/N."

"Y/N," Bucky spoke, "That's a beautiful na-."

"AND IM THOR WHY ARE WE INTRODUCING OURSELVES?"