Chapter 6-'I guess I badly needed one.'

CAROLINE'S POV

"WHAT?" he yelled at me in disbelief,prying his hands away from my grip roughly.I couldn't see his reaction because he was behind me but I could feel that he was annoyed.

"Please.." I plead sounding a little desperate.I slightly turned my head to Calum to peak at him when I see a wild haired boy walking towards us grumbling of some sort.Michael.Panic raged towards my body when I see him getting clearer and clearer in the view.'He can't know anything think fast Caroline,this was just like when Mom caught you snogging some scottish kid behind the campus back in 7th grade.' I thought to myself ,fumbling for things to do.

'Ah yes.This would work.I guess.' I stood up straight walking,putting my polo on infront of Calum.As he towered over me with his forehead wrinkled ,I took a deep breath and wrapped my arms around his waist.I feel his body tensed up when I placed my head in his chest,hugging him tightly.His strong scent immediately filled my nostrils.He smelt like a mixture of Nicotine and Mint,both soothing and irritating at the same time.

"Wha-Why are you doing this?" he stammered,his hands awkwardly propped on my shoulders.

"Just play along dear,I'll tell you everything later."

CALUM'S POV

Leaning in the wooden railing of the balcony as I watched the cold, night sky,I take a sip on my coffee.

"My turtle!He's ill!" 

Caroline's witty excuse earlier pass my mind all of a sudden when Michael came into the view again.And may I mind you,She's really really really ....Disturbing.

"He's uhh ILL!Yes!My Turtle is Ill.Well if you think about it I'm not really sure if he is because he doesn't have face I mean technically he does but it doesn't show any emotion but the reason why I think he's ill is because forgot to feed him for like 3 weeks, you know when you really think about it I actually think I have Alzheimer's disease because like three weeks is a really long time a-"

She word vomitted before I shut her up by saying "I'm gonna help her clean her uhm ill turtle's aquarium"

"God bless you Hood." she whispered after squeezing my arm.

"And she has a very bad case of Verbal Diarrhea." I murmur to myself,the thought making me laugh.

"You can't fall inlove with me."

Her mind-shitting statement made it's way on my mind again.At first I thought she was being just conceited and arrogant she is but when I saw the look in her eyes,her piercing green eyes that looked back at me with such emotion, I knew there was something off about her. What was she hiding?What is wrong with her?And why is she making me so curious every moment I'm with her?

I guess I have to find it out myself.

I tapped off the grey ash on the tip of my cigarette when I suddenly heard odd noises coming from the unit's door.'Probably the gang' I thought shrugging,throwing the almost finished cigarrete on the ash tray as I made my way back inside the room.I closed the stained,glass sliding door before walking straight to the aisle for the door.Soft grumbles and grunts were coming out of the other side of the door.Continued beeps were coming out from the door's censor too.Bothered,I looked through the peeping hole.

"Speaking of the damn devil."

-------------------------

 "You're drunk." I tell her as she carelessly lied on the couch with me ,sitting on the floor opposite from her.It wasn't even a question anymore.It's a statement.

She was wearing the same bikini and white , oversized shirt from earlier.Her eyes were blood shot red,probably from crying and her breath smelt of Alcohol.

"I guess I got a little bit too much." she replies giggling,her eyes closed.

"A little?And by the way do you want to know what happens to girls in bikini's like you in the middle of the night?Guess."

"Ok here's a clue It rhymes with grape." I say to her with a flat expression.Her eyes flutter open and she turned her head to smile at me groggily. "I know Kung Fu" she raised her hands in the air,both in a stereo-type 'Kung Fu' position and started swaying them in the air.

 "Is there something wrong?" I ask her in wonder and her hands fall back to her sides.

"I'm gonna die." she closes her eyes again.

"Why?" I played along with her.She's not the type to just spill something out so this has to be some joke.

"I just am."  her voice breaks and she starts crying.She places a hand underneath her eyes and goes on.

Then the room was silent and only her soft sobs were heard.

This girl.....She confuses me too much in one day.

 Then she stopped.

"Do you wanna know what it feels like to slowly die?"she asks me ,her voice quivering and I nod.

"You live in fear when your dying.Fear of sleeping because you know there's a chance of you not waking up.Fear of leaving your loved ones behind.Fear of knowing that you're not the same 'you'.Then you start to feel darkness,pain and regret." she started breathing heavily.

Then she fell silent.I scooted closer to the couch to check if she's still awake and her arm fell on my shoulder.She then turned herself in my direction and swung her other on arm on my neck,pushing my head towards her.I was now kneeling and my chest started pounding fastly with her face inches away from mine.I could see her soft features clearly.I immediately felt hot.Her delicate snores and my chest was the only thing audible to me.Her arm tightens around my neck even more closing the gap between us,my lips perfectly landing on her soft ones.My heart beat races even more as my eyes grew wide.

There was something in my stomach too.It was something I've never felt before.It was bothering me so much.

Her lips were bitter sweet,Vodka was prominent on them.But the weird thing was,something told me not to push away but I knew in some way,

I was taking advantage of her.

Her eyes suddenly opened lazily and I panicked.My body grew hotter and hotter every second as I averted my gaze away.

I distanced my face from hers,her hands still losely wrapped around my neck.

"hmmm...I must be dreaming again." she says slowly,looking onto me.

"I guess I badly needed one." she murmurs in her raspy voice before completely drifting off to sleep.

-----------------------------

Hiyaa ok next chapter will be next week,watch out niggas :)

 cameron dallas as fox on the next chapter <3

btw please tell me what you think about this story bc i will love you for the rest of my life I swear.

-E