My Child Terrador and a Raffle

I like doodling Terrador

I like doodling Terrador. His horns are huge yes. Y'all should consider getting some marker paper. It's the best paper.

--Closed.
A new book thing! How 'bout an egg raffle!? Here's the rules and such (I totally didn't copy and paste it from my last raffle):
-You can enter for as many eggs as you want
-You can be enter for each egg as many times as you want
-You can only win one eggs
-For every three people you tag, you get one entry.
-If you correctly guess the type of dragon in the egg, you will receive another free entry (See below for details)
-If you are first to correctly guess every dragon within the egg, you get a free request.
-No fighting
- Please don't PM me your entry. Commenting works just fine.
-No telling me off if you don't get an egg.
- I expect the dragon you get to be used. If you don't want it, please give it back.

The dragons are either Sandwing, Seawing, or Rainwing. There aren't any twins. There is one hybrid. This said hybrid is a mix of all three tribes previously mentioned.

    Here is an example of what I expect your entry comment thing to look like:

Egg (egg number)-(what kind of dragon you think it is)
(Tagged person)
(Tagged person)
(Tagged person)

You can enter the raffle as many times as you want!
Please don't ask if you may enter. I give you permission. You know the expectations.

Here are the eggs!!!

Egg number one is the brownish one on the far left

Egg number one is the brownish one on the far left. Egg number five is the pinkish one on the far right. The rest are self-explanatory. That's it!
- DuffelSnuff