Beach || 021 [Full]

Nayeon's POV

"Park Jin Su, are you excited to see your appa?" I said that to my one and only child, as he hear about this, he was jumping all around and who was very hyper. Ooo all I need to do is to kiss him at the forehead, so he'll be asleep, because it will be a long and hagard day isn't it. We both went outside where Jungkook is and his car, then we seat at the front seat and as usual, Jungkook greet me with a kiss or hug.

"Park Jin Su, be a good boy to appa or appa will be gone." Jungkook said and teased Park Jin Su, he pinch his cheeks and kiss him at the forehead.

"Park Jin Su knows how to count 1 to 10, show it to appa." I said that to Jungkook and Park Jin Su, then Park Jin Su started to count 1-10 so we did clap.

"Aw so cute, I am so proud that you are a good mom. Babe, I think we should send him to school already." Jungkook said and I nodded, while Park Jin Su was confuse about what is school and where is school, so we explain everything in an easy way. As we were talking and Jungkook is driving, we finally arrive to the beach at 2 : 00 P.M. and Park Jin Su who was asleep.

"He is asleep and he is cuter than you!" I teased Jungkook and he pout then we put Park Jin Su at the front seat for awhile to get the things.

"Say that one more time and you already made me jealous. You know what I will do if I am jealous?" Jungkook said and I didn't replied, but we found the others. "I'd kiss someone if I'm jealous."

"Even a kid, you'll be jealous hehe." I said and Jungkook who was glaring at me, then who kissed me.

"Yah! There are people you know, this is w-weird for them." I added and blushed, he whisper to my ears "did I hear a second kiss? " I continue to blushed, so I pretended like I didn't and went to grab Park Jin Su since the things are already in the cottage.

"Jungkook, you should take asleep, because after we celebrate, you'll have to drive the car again." I said that to Jungkook and he replied with "ne", he gets his blanket and greet the others as he was walking all the way.

"Yo Jungkook, long time no see! It seems like after we graduate, you'll have a plan to marry her?" BamBam said so loud that I can hear it from miles away, sure they are talking about their gf!

"Shh stop being a ruiner and a spoiler. Ehem ehem oh look a cow!" Jungkook said and point the duck as the cow, I think he is sleepy or just being a crazy man. As I am carrying Park Jin Su, I let him sleep at the bed at the small rental house and started to make the food with Lisa.

"Unnie~ can we build a sandcastle together after we will cook this food?" Lisa said and I fangirl so hard, how cute we will make the sandcastle together then I said with a proud and loud "yes!". After we cook the food, it was great that Park Jin Su was awake and I heard him calling me "Eomma." With his meepy and cute voice.

"Unnie, You should check out your son and I'll just prepare the plates and foods." Lisa said and I nodded, I quickly go to where Park Jin Su is and he only want a drink.

"Bro, your girlfriend is paying more attention to your child than you." Bam Bam said and again, if he still whisper, everyone can hear so I rolled my eyes, but then gave Park Jin Su a milk.