No more comeback, 11 : 11 || 003

JustJihyoTheTrain.

Nayeon never posts these pasts few weeks, I hope she is doing great and I never seen her in any comebacks

Top comments

JeonieKook. Many posts like this, so annoying! She might just take a rest or something, I am happier now when she isn't in some comebacks :/

BTSAntis. Look who is speaking @JeonieKookie your voice is worth it but Nayeon's voice? IT'S PRICELESS

Asfhucur. Shame on you, Jungkook! You are covering your lies so this thing won't spread and many ARMYs are even quiting each day.

Jihyodagoddesisback. Nayeon is the face of the group which means she is mostly at the center and when she is not there, it looks like a desert (lol rip) and Jungkook's house.

JeonieKook. Let me get this straight, I only told her to shut up because she was annoying that time when we were talking. Second, she was the only girl at the group and I want her to shut up to make it more quiet.

Shugie. Maknae, it doesn't make any sense. Just admit you were mad when she told you what you did from the past few years after leaving her and coming back when she and her daughter almost died.

LoliPOPcandy. <-- click that picture if you want to chill the pill out and eat that lolipop by buying the Twice Fandom Lightstick at $3 dollars.

JustJihyoTheTrain. @LoliPOPcandy sounds like a troll and a scammer, reported and block! ;)

JeonieKook. Okay fine then, I was a bad father and I even tried killing myself for her but look now, she dumped me just like a PLASTIC being recycle every seconds.

Hoshiseeme. She dumped you because you're a garbage, not something that is useless in her life.

BurnbabyburnTWICEPINK. @JeonieKook she dumped you because she'd know that you are like an FB. (F* boi)