Chapter 7

Austins p.o.v.
To say I was scared was an understatement. I was terrified. When Justin showed up I wanted to tell him to go home but he made me feel better just being there. The nurse already gave me the anesthetics and I'm talking to the doctor and nurse perfectly fine. I didn't want to fall asleep because of the chance of me not remembering anything. After 20 minutes of me not falling asleep they rolled me back to the operating room. "Austin do you wanna get up and move to the operating table or do you want to be moved to the operating table" the doctor asked me "I'll get up and move thank you doctor" I said and the nurse stood beside me and helped me to the operating table. I laid down and about 5 minutes later I was out like a light.

*time skip to after surgery*
I woke up screaming for my mom and Justin because I was terrified. I didn't remember what was going on. I felt so much pain and I didn't like it. They made me wait about an hour before I could see them. I was ready to get up and walk around I didn't want to be back there anymore more, I wanted my mom and Justin. They finally wheel me out and I see my mom and Justin waiting for me. Justin looked like he was tired and I felt bad for him. "Justin I love you but you should go home babe" I told him honestly I wanted him to stay with me because I didn't know if I was going home today and because I was terrified.

----------------------------------

A/N
I feel like this story is going down hill because I'm not able to update as much I'm sorry for those of you who like this story I'll try to make my updates better