💝41💝

Simon
~~~~~~
I heard doctors mumbling above me, a door opening and a gasp. "Simon?!" I flinched at the yell and curled further into myself, feeling as the bed stopped moving and the rails were pushed down.

"Simon..Jesus what did they do to him!" I looked up at the more familiar voice and Locked eyes with Josh.

His eyes softened as he stared at me, biting his lip   "oh, Simon" I bit my lip, Looking away from him.

I heard and ruffling noise as Josh sat up, moving closer to my bed. Soon he was sat beside me. "Is it okay if I lay down with you, Simon?" I nodded and scooted over, wrapping my arms around myself, "just don't touch me..."

I took in a deep breath as Josh laid down beside me, keeping his arms off of me. I scooted back slightly so his front was touching my back.

I heard him let out a sigh, I'm not sure what it was of but he sniffed after words. "Please don't cry, Josh" I whispered, staring at the ripples in the sheets.

"I shouldn't have let you go home. . . If I would have just kept you with me, kept you safe, this wouldn't have happ-" "stop it! Stop blaming yourself! You did nothing wrong, you saved me from what ever else that guy was planning on doing. You hear me, Josh?  You saved me." I turned around and wiped Josh's tears, no longer feeling as scared as I was moment ago. 

"Now cuddle me, you big doof" Josh smiled through his tears and wrapped an arm around my waist, our legs tangled together.