.Twelve.

"Taehyung," Jungkook whispered, his eyes opening to see the dark sky, the moon glowing from far away, floating, as if the clouds were waves of water and the moon was a boat, enjoying the eerie silence of the night. Jungkook sometimes wondered if every night was quiet. He couldn't recall the last time there was loud rustling in the middle of the night.

"What do you do when you're not here?"

Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook, "You wouldn't like to know."

"I asked. I should expect some type of twisted response just in case." Jungkook gave the blond a gentle smile, and scooted closer, reaching a hand out to take Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung watched the brunet roll his sleeve up, revealing different types of wounds and bruises that decorated his tanned skin. Jungkook's fingers brushed across his skin softly, carefully, and Taehyung felt his eyes shut, comfortable in their silence and comfortable with Jungkook.

"I go out and kill people." He felt Jungkook's fingers hesitate as they slowed down, the warmth of his fingers faint on his skin. "I make money by selling drugs." Taehyung took a deep breath and opened his eyes slowly to see Jungkook's dark orbs staring into his gray ones. His fingers had stopped trailing on his skin, the warmth on his arm was gone, and Taehyung didn't like how cold his own skin felt. It was uncomfortable, strange.

"I don't use them though. Never have. Never will."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, lost in thought at the words that the blond spoke, and lost in the shining gray orbs. He wasn't bothered by the blonde's daily life. He didn't care that he'd killed people before. Jungkook wasn't scared, (he didn't have many fears) but it disturbed him that Taehyung had said it so casually, that the boy has probably killed so many people that he didn't care anymore. It made Jungkook wonder.

Would Taehyung care about Jungkook after he killed him?

"Hey, Jungkook." Taehyung spoke, but the brunet only continued staring, The warmth of Jungkook's pale fingers reaching out to Taehyung's cold tanned skin. It was soothing, and Taehyung almost closed his eyes again at the gentle touch, but he decided to watch Jungkook instead. His dark doe eyes shined under the moonlight and the brunet looked so lost in thought, it was almost like he was in a trance, and it almost worried Taehyung.

When was it that Jungkook seemed to be so lost in Taehyung?