will this relationship work out?

Y/n pov-
I walked out of Dina's room thinking about why I was 'interested' in two people at the same time.. I loved Dina and didn't want to break her heart and definitely don't want to cheat on her with her friend... But her friend is so dreamy, but there is no guarantee he will like me back.so.... I'm staying with Dina. She's the only one for me. Ben walks in the room "hey (y/n) how is the relationship going?" I looked at him and smiled "it's going great thanks for asking. And I just met her roommate" Ben started organizing his video games and added a game called 'legend of Zelda breath of the wild' "I see your still in a relationship with your games" Ben laughed "yep, I might as well marry the Majora's mask game" I pick with him about his games a lot, he really loves those games more than anyone here.
Dina/ judge angel pov-
I could see it in her eyes, she wanted to cheat on me with Helen. Well we all know that won't happen. Helen doesn't even seem to be interested in her. But I'm just gonna play it cool. If I'm wrong I don't want to get into a fight with (y/n) over nothing. I do love her and I would hate to have to fight with her, she is everything to me. I walked to (y/n)'s room and knocked on the door and ben answered "hey angel" I looked at him confused "where is (y/n)? And aren't you supposed to be back in like 2 hours?" Ben glances in the room "um (y/n) is in there for the first one... And for the second one some answers can't be explained"
"Ben can I just talk to my girlfriend!" Ben walked back in there room "fine geez" I walked in the room and hugged (y/n) tight "I love you so much (y/n) please don't pick Helen over me" I said with a tear rushing from my eye she wiped the tear away. "I would never do that. Your my sweet angel and you always will be."