my cute angel

- your pov-
Me and Judge angel were best friends for a long time. I have a HUGE crush on her. But... I think she's straight "hey (y/n)" she said as she walked to me and smiled. That smile was the most beautiful thing ever.

"H-hi angel" she hugs me And I blush slightly"You know you can call me Dina, right?" I hug her back gently "ok

"You know you can call me Dina, right?" I hug her back gently "ok.. Dina" she chuckled and whispered "I know you have a crush on me (y/n)" I blushed really hard now "h-how did you know that" she giggles "you can't hide anything from a angels eyes~" I smiled and kissed her on the cheek and saw her blush slightly this was cuter than she was before. I LOVE HER. I kissed her on the mouth and after whispered "wanna go on a date.. like.... Just me and you.." she jumped up and down with joy "ok! Let's go out to eat!" I gave her a pair of sunglasses so she would blend in with normal humans. Even though I loved her dark, glistening, almost Galaxy like eyes sparkling. And we held hands as we went out to eat at a fancy restaurant, I would do anything for my little angel.
(I hope you enjoyed that, I loved making this story and describing it sense judge angel is one of my favorite creepypastas)