Chapter 14

Roni's POV
Every inch of my body hurt like hell. The freezing rock hard floor didn't help much. Both my arms and legs were tied so it was nearly impossible to sit up straight without falling over. My stomach gargled. I'm starving. He rarely feeds me here. I started to hear heavy footsteps approach the door.
"Hello princess" he said opening the door.
He walked over and roughly untied my legs free.
"Get up" he demanded. I wasn't going to let him control me.
"No" I said as my voice quivered.
"GET UP" he shouted slamming the rope back onto the ground.
"No" I said this time a bit louder.
He came closer to me. My heart racing. Afraid of what he was going to do next. His huge grubby hand rose into the air and came slamming down onto my face. My hole body slammed onto the floor. He hit me. My face burned from where his hand was.
"Don't make me ask you again!" He growled.
I was afraid of him. There was no denying it. I got up terrified of what he would do if I didn't.
My legs were weak and sore. I tried standing up but my legs gave way. I think at this point he got fed up of watching me struggle so he grabbed me by the waist and flung me over his shoulder.
"Let go of me!" I yelled but he just ignored me as if I wasn't even there.
"Where are you taking me?!" I shouted. Tears were streaming down my face at this point.
I couldn't see properly but it looked like we were entering another room similar to the last one. Except one small difference. There was a bed. Was it for me ? It wasn't much but anything is better than sleeping on the cold hard floor. He lifted me off his shoulder and dumped me onto the ground. A shock of pain went through my body as I let out a shriek.
He didn't say another word before he slammed the door in my face. The loud click of the door locking and the memorable heavy footsteps walking away were the last things I heard before I crawled my way over to the bed. I was pretty sure it had bed bugs and god knows what else was on it but I didn't care. As I lay on the bed in silence my mind travelled off. I started thinking about Nessa, Eth and Gray. I wonder if they're even looking for me ? Or maybe they're happy I'm gone? I knew this wasn't true but I couldn't help not think about it. Especially when there's nothing else to do but think in this room. "But hey I guess things could be worse" I said to myself not believing one word that came out of my mouth.
Nessa's POV
Today is the day. I finally get to leave the hospital. Grayson and Ethan are too busy with the roni situation so I guess I'll have to get an Uber home. Or maybe I'll call kian. He might be able to give me a lift.
I grab my phone from my bag and go through my contacts till I find his name.
Dialing.
V- hey kian it's Vanessa.
K-hey Vanessa how are you ?
V-I'm really good. I'm even going home today from the hospital.
K-wow that's great news.
V-yeah I was just wondering if your free would you mind giving me a lift home. All my friends are busy.
K- ouch I'm your last option. Just joking of course I'll pick you up. I'll be there in ten.
V-thanks so much kian. Your a life saver
K-anytime.
Call ends
I gathered all my stuff and waited down at the reception area for him. Reception was oddly very busy today. I wonder what happened. But in that moment I didn't really care because I got to go home.

Happy new year everyone!
Comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter 👍🏼
Thanks for reading and putting up with this trash lol💘