Chapter 7

Ethan's POV
"She's been gone awhile I'm going to go check up on her. You okay here alone for awhile?" I asked gray.
"Yeah go ahead " gray replied.
Grayson's POV
My heart broke seeing her lifeless body hooked up to so many machines. It's not fair. I know I don't know her that well but I care about her so much and I don't know what I'd do if she didn't make it. I blinked away the tears trying to stay strong for Nessa. I heard that people in comas can still hear you speak to them. I don't really know if it's true but it makes sense.
I made my way over to her bed. I sat down on the chair beside her head.
"Hey Nessa. Umm I'm not sure if you can hear me but please wake up. You've been in a car accident and now your in a coma.  Roni is a complete mess. Ethan has gone to try calm her down but everything's just so messed up. Roni's starting to blame herself I know it." Tears were now streaming down my face. He held Nessa's hand as he spoke to her.
"Nessa you have to make it. I don't know what I would do if you didn't. Plea-se" my voice broke as I finished the sentence. I sat there holding her hand not saying another word while watching her making sure she was still breathing.
Nessa's POV
Why can't I move?! What where am I? Why can't I open my eyes?! Omg what's happening?!
"Hey Nessa. Ummm "....... what who's that's. Omg it's Grayson. "You've been in a car accident and now you're in a coma"
What I'm in a coma ? No no no this can't be happening. As hard as I tried I couldn't move a muscle. As Grayson was talking I could sense the sadness in his voice. No omg I can't stand to hear this goofball sad and it's all my fault.
"Roni's starting to blame herself I know it" Grayson said
Omg Roni?! Flashbacks of our fight flashed through my mind. Everyone is upset because of me. Why did I have to leave the house. The fight was so stupid anyways. Aaron is a jerk. This whole mess is because I went out with him in the first place. Ughhh I hate all of his. Roni will never forgive herself for what she did. She's going to always blame herself. I'm not mad at her anymore because I've realised life is too valuably to spend it fighting with the people you love. I'm have to wake up. I'm going to wake up !

I'm sorry this chapter to super short but I'm really tired and I just felt that it was time that I updated.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Please vote and comment it means a lot 😊💜