Chapter 17

Roni's pov
I staggered over to the window using all my energy. As I reached the window I noticed how small it was. It's a good thing I'm a small person I thought to myself. I lifted myself out instantly feeling the cold breeze hit my face. It was refreshing.
I looked around trying to figure out where I was. I was surrounded by trees. I must be in a forest. I looked back at the building and noticed how run down it looked. It seemed like nobody was here for years.
Then something in my brain clicked. I knew where I was. A smile grew on my face as I darted off into the dense forest.

Grays pov
A few minutes later Nessa pulled up in an unrecognizable car. She hopped out and ran straight over to us hugging me first and then Ethan.
"I've missed you guys so much" she said breaking her hug with Ethan.
I was so happy at this point just to have Nessa back full of good health my eyes started to water but I blinked them away knowing that nows not a good time to get emotional.
"We've missed you too" I replied with a huge smile on my face.
I must look like and idiot right now.
Soon enough another tall figure exits from the car and starts heading towards us.
"Hey I'm kian , you must be Ethan and Grayson" he says holding his hand out for us to shake.
"Yeah" Ethan says returning the hand shake.
"Thanks for taking care of nessa for us"
I didn't like the look of this guy.
"Yeah thanks but I think we got it from here" I said trying to make it clear that it was time for kian to leave.
Kian cleared his throat and got the hint.
"I'll see you around Vanessa" he said giving her a cheeky wink before turning to leave.
I don't know why but I could feel my anger level rising. I clenched my fists to try calm myself down. Who does he think he is.
"Gray are you okay" nessa asked with a concern look on her face.
"Yeah I'm fine let's go" I replied. I just want to leave as soon as possible.

Ethan's pov
I was so happy to have nessa back that I forgot roni was missing. But that thought didn't stay away for long. God I miss her so much. I even miss her corny jokes and awful puns she tells me. I miss her smile and laugh.
Why does this have to happen. Roni doesn't deserve this. She's a good person. Always looking out for others before herself. The thought of never seeing her again kills me. But I try to hide it from gray and especially now that nessas back. I can't let her know how I feel. We need to stay as positive as we can right now. For nessa's sake. She's fragile right now and we have to be careful.
I was thinking so much about roni I didn't even realize that we were already home. I walked in and aimed straight towards Roni's room.
I could smell her scent and damn if I could only smell one thing for the rest of my life this would be it. I lied down on her bed and with no control tears started to stream down my face. I don't know what I'd do if she doesn't come back ....

Next chapter will be out when I get 15 votes.
I know that's not much but I enjoy writing when I know you guys enjoy reading
And I can only tell if you like it by you guys commenting what you think and stuff.
So yeah vote and comment ❤️
Also thanks for reading :)))