Description ✘ Main Characters

Description

" You can only be knocked so high until the wind comes and blows you back down, where you belong. "

After winning the lottery, Giana Westley, her father, Judson and her teacup piglet Arnold immediately head to the neighborhood with the white picket fences, Hopewell Hills, in Trenton, New Jersey.

After that surprise Giana had another one coming; Trenton Prep. A prestigious, private school which so happened to be her new school. Of course, private schools are like poison to her, she's seen many movies where the preps exceed as usual but... when she actually starts attending the Trenton Prep she finds out she was wrong; partially.

She almost immediately fits in and is already with the big dogs.. or shall they say Queen Bees. Yup, amazing right. I mean being with the Queen Bees can't be that bad. Yes, you're on the radar 24/7. Yes, you have to spend money like it's nothing. Yes, you have to lie to please others. Oh and Yes, it's a free ticket to f*ckboy central yet also to cute boy city. *cough* *cough* Mason Kincaid.

Follow along as you witness the girl that was knocked so high buy a paper from the gas station, get knocked back down so low by a particular blonde and the ugly yet undeniable truth.

_
Disclaimer: This story will deal with bullying, alcohol and sexual themes.

   Also, this is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

©Copyright 2018 || highonpixiedust, all rights reserved

_

Main Characters

✘ Giana (Gi-Ah-Na) Westley is portrayed by G. Hannelius
Age: 15

 HanneliusAge: 15