one ✘ new beginnings

Present Day: Oct

Present Day: Oct. 2, 2017

"Alright have fun, I'll be in this spot to pick you up. Love you and have a great first day," I shut the car door with a smile, "Love you too Dad and same to you." And just like that he was off, leaving me to admire my new school Trenton Prep.

I make my way towards the entrance, making sure to read the sign implanted in the ground

TRENTON PREPARATORY SCHOOL,
FOUNDED 1952

I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear, "Hmm, fancy." I continue walking already feeling out of place.

"Omg! Did you see who Becky Garrett was with today?"

I look to my right seeing these two blonde girls. Talk about Clueless. They're both in pink plaid skirts and white, long-sleeve, buttoned up shirts with head bans to maintain their straight, long hair.

"No who?" "Henry Davidson." "No way?! "Yes way!"

I roll my eyes walking pass the two. Noted to watch out for them. Just as I was about to walk up the stairs, I felt something hit my foot. I look down seeing a soccer ball.

I shrug and began to kick it around while doing some tricks. I played soccer back in Wisconsin, I was team caption matter of fact.

"Hey could you maybe kick it back?!"

I look up seeing this hot guy with brown, slicked down hair and rosy cheeks. He places his hands on his waist, seemingly annoyed. "S-sorry," I say totally embarrassed. I kick the ball back to him and proceed inside the school. Really Giana?! Really.

My eyes widen as I look over the inside. The black, marble floor matches perfectly with the white painted walls and don't get me started on the maroon lockers. I quickly snap out of it, readjusting my backpack strap and started looking around for the office.