Not an update

Ok first off, I'm sorry this isn't an update. :((((( I promise there's one coming soon. I just have a few things going on so its taking a bit longer than I thought it would.

Secondly! I have a few questions and a few answers. Questions first though and I would line to know what you guys think.

Character asks
Should I make one for this story? I'm always asking this and I never get a clear answer so please please please let me know.

Louis and Harry- their relationship
Do you guys think their relationship went too fast, or seem like it? Do you want like a flashback chapter to show how it all went down? Because I know I didn't go into great detail in the first book.

Baby Larry
As you know of right now, Louis doesn't know harrys pregnant and he's not that far along but I wanna start this early. What would you guys prefer the baby to be? (Doesn't mean that's what I'm gonna go with)

Boy>>

Girl>>

Also, request some names as well and I'll do competition/voting over them.

Ok now to some answers.

I've been reading through a lot of the comments on not only this story but the past story and I thought I would clear a few things up.

Louis Tweet
The respect privacy tumbler/Twitter post in the first book is not actually real. There's this website where you can make fake Twitter post and that's what I did there. I didn't want to screenshot and use the one Louis tweeted. Didn't really go with the story but at the same time it did. I just wanted something more a little different. I can see where your confusion is coming from tho. Both tweets are very similar but Louis didn't post the one I put in my story. (You can check on his Twitter if you want proof).

Tumblr names
This one was pretty interesting to read and see all your theories about. For instance, a lot of y'all believe that a couple of the tumblr names that commented on Harrys post are one of the boys. Intentionally, that wasn't my plan but it might end up just being that. But I'm not gonna give that away.

That's all I have for now but if you guys have any questions you want answered (or thoughts) whether it about this story, the first one, me or anything else, just ask me.

Until next time

All the love xx