♡Chapter 1♡

Los Angeles, January 1st, 2017

"Kyle! Wake up!  It's our first day back at work!"

....

"Kyle, come on! You can't sleep in anymore!

....

"I'm gonna put ice down your shirt."

....

"Ah! Ashley, what was that for!?" Kyle said, taking the ice cube from his shirt and throwing it across the room, then laying back down.
"Still wont get up, huh? Okay, I guess I'll just take these scissors, and-" "No, not my hair!" He interrupted. Ashley set down the scissors. "Then get up."

He looked in the mirror and fixed his hair, pointing finger guns and winking.
"Handsome." Ashley said mockingly, walking up and messing up his hair. He screeched, and grabbed her shoulders, shaking her back and forth.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"

Ashley got in the car with Kyle in the back, his hair fixed again, but crossing his arms with a pout. "You look like a kid back there, Kyle."
"Well I didn't want you to mess up my hair again!"
"Yeah, that's too bad. We're here, get out." They both got out of the car and walked to the building, through the double doors, and to their office. There were two desks, each with a computer and a desk chair. There were a bunch of sticky notes for codes, reminders, etc, from their other shifts. Mostly on Kyle's desk. He wasn't very neat.
"I missed this place over break... Well, time to get back to work!" Ashley declared. She pulled up her Email on the computer and checked her new messages.

From: Mason
To: CherryBellLoveAssociation

Hi! I'm Mason. I've gotten a ring, and I was going to propose to my girlfriend next weekend. I just want some tips on what to say, or how to do it. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~

From: Sherri
To: CherryBellLoveAssociation

Hello. I go to high school and I like this guy... can you meet me here and help me? Here's the link
Link
Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~

That was it. It made sense that there weren't very much, since it said on the website that the workers were on break. She responded to the Emails and discussed meeting Sherri at the place with Kyle. This was off to a good start.