¡information!

UPDATE SPEED :

UPDATE SPEED :

this story will have slow updates, mainly for the reason that I am still trying to figure out which way I want my story to go and how I want it to play out, and it does not have certain days of the week I'll update.

this may change, and if it does, I will update this paragraph.

POSSIBLE UNPUBLISHATIONS & REWRITES :

this book may have a chapter(s) that will be unpublished and rewritten for reasons such as I was displeased with the way it turned out, I changed my mind on what I want to happen or just simple things such as small amounts of editing. This book may also be unpublished and rewritten entirely. If so, I will inform you in a separate chapter.

A HEADS UP :

This book is a product of my imagination. I am the author, and I call the shots. That means, that if I feel displeased with how it turned out, if I want a pair of eyes to be green instead of brown, or wanted the OG to have a same-sex love interest instead of an opposite-sex love interest, I will do so. If I want the OG and a supporting character to meet in a subway instead of a coffee shop, I will do that. And if I want to unpublish this book and rewrite every word, I will do that.

However, I gladly welcome suggestions for a chapter, a character, a plot... If you have a suggestion to make towards anything at all, I will take it into consideration and maybe use it for my book. If that happens, you just have to let me know and I'll and credit you at the end of the chapter.

If you do have a suggestion, or you have a question, you can contact me here:

WATTPAD: please write me a message through a private chat.

INSTAGRAM: this will be up very soon!

TWITTER: @ iwilllater_