T W O

Zach's Pov

Why don't I introduce myself a little? I'm Zach Herron I'm in a boy band with 4 of my bestfriends called "Why Don't We" I'm 20 years old and these past 4 years our career has been sky rocketing. About 4 years ago, I met this amazing girl named Camila, she was the best thing that had ever happened to me, I always did my best to make sure she was happy and she was a great girlfriend. But then one day, out of no where she just broke up with me, she didn't tell me why she just said that we just weren't working. Ever since then I haven't seen or heard from her. I'm still crazy about her, and I think about her all the time, I miss her.

"You're thinking about her aren't you?" Daniel asks. "Of course I am, I miss her so much." I said. "Are you talking about Camila again? Dude the only Camila I wanna hear about is Camila Cabello, you really needa get over her dude, it's been 4 years." Jonah says. "Yeah ik, but it's just hard, I loved her, I still do." I said. "We know you do, but you needa get over her, tell you what, when we get back from tour next week, we'll go give Logan a surprise visit and we'll take you out and make sure she's not on your mind anymore, how does that sound?" Daniel says. "Sounds good." I said. "What does?" Corbyn and Jack say as they walk in. "We're gonna get Zach to stop thinking about Camila with Logan when we get back from tour." Jonah said. "Sounds good, but we gotta go rehearse for tonight's show, let's go." Jack said.

*2 hours later*

"All I wanna do is relax for then next hour." I said. "We can't we gotta get ready and you know how long you take." Corbyn said. "Yeah true." I said. "Come on, we gotta get you boys ready for tonight's show!" said the stage manager. "Hold on, we're going." Jack said. We finished getting ready in time for the show, and we were back stage waiting to go on stage. When we went on stage, the first two songs we sang were Nobody Gotta Know then Just to see you smile, they reminded me so much of Camila, I almost froze up on stage and forgot the lyrics, luckily I didn't, but it was a close one. "Zach what happened up there??" Daniel asked. "I kept thinking about Camila, I'm so sorry guys, I almost ruined the performance." I said. "Dude don't beat yourself up, it's ok, I mean it's gonna happen to all of us." Jonah said. "Yeah ig, I think I'm gonna call it a night, gn guys." I said. "Gn Zach" They all said. That night I had trouble sleeping, I couldn't stop thinking of Camila, she even appeared in my dreams. I hope it'll stop soon.

Jasmin (One of the authors): Lol sorry this chapter sucks ass I had trouble thinking but I still hope ya'll like it!!!