T W E L V E

Zach's Pov

I woke up feeling so happy today. I looked next to me and saw that Camila was still sleeping, so I decided not to bother her. I went downstairs to get some water, and then when I came back up to my room she was still sleeping. I laid back down next to her and then she woke up. "Did i wake you?" I asked. "Yeah kinda." Camila said with a smile. "Sorry." I said. "No, it's fine" she said as she yawned. "Oh ok, well you want something to eat?" I asked. "Yeah sure." Camila said. We walked downstairs and we saw Daniel attempting to cook. "Daniel what're you doing??" I asked. "Cooking, duhh!" Daniel said as if it was so obvious. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" everyone yelled. "Is he still bad at cooking?" Camila asked. "Duhh." Zach said as we both laughed. "I'll take it from here." Jasmin said as she took the cooking stuff away from Daniel. "Anything you wanna do today?" I asked. "Yeah." Camila said. "What is it?" I asked. "Go home to our daughter." Camila said. "How about the 3 of us spend the whole day together?" I said. "Are you sure Zach? I mean the last time we did, you had fans coming up to you every second." Camila said. "I'll post on all my social medias saying that today I'm just tryna hangout with my family, that sound good?" I said. She shook her head yes, and then we headed off to her's & Logan's place. Once we got there, Alex immediately run up to us and hugged us both. "MOMMY! DADDY!" she yelled when she saw us. "Hey there princess!" I said as I picked her up. "Where were you guys?" Alexis asked. "I took your mommy somewhere." I said. "Oh ok." she said. "Guess what?" Camila said to Alex. "What mommy?" Alexis asked. "Me you and your daddy are gonna spend the whole day together!" Camila said. "Yay! Wait, but all those ppl are just gonna surround him again." Alex said with a sad look on her face. "I promise you that's not gonna happen again today, ok?" I said. "Ok." she said and then gave me a hug. "What are we gonna do today?' Alexis asked. "Well, today's your day, so anything you wanna do, we'll do." I said. "CAN WE GET ICE CREAM?" Alexis asked. I looked over to Camila, and she shook her head yes. "Alright, let's go get some ice cream!" I said. "YAY!" Alexis yelled. 

*Time Skip to the ice cream place*

We got out ice cream, and then we went to go sit at a table. "You enjoying your ice cream?" I asked. "Yes, thank you!" Alexis said. "What about you, how's your ice cream?" I asked Camila. "It's good, thank you Zach." Camila said. "You're welcome, both of you."  I said. "What else are we gonna do today?" Alex asked. "Well what else do you wanna do today?" Camila & I asked. "Can we go to the zoo?" Alexis asked. "Of course we can." I said. 

*Time skip to the zoo*

"What do you wanna see first?" I asked. "The lions!" Alex said. We took her to the lions and then we saw many more animals like tigers, monkeys, gorillas, lemurs and many many more. Then we went to the aquarium side of the zoo. "Can we go see the dolphin show??" Alex asked. "Of course we can." Camila and I said. We were watching the dolphins do all sorts of amazing tricks, then they brought out a sea lion and the sea lion and the dolphin were doing tricks together. After the show, we went to go see the rest of the animals. "Anything else you wanna do today?" we both asked her. "I'm hungry, can we go eat?" Alex asked. We went somewhere to eat, and I swear, today's been the best day of my life, spending it with my daughter, and her mom, it's just been the best day ever. "Did you have fun today?" I asked Alexis. "Yes I had so much fun!" she said with a huge smile on her face. "I'm glad you did, what about you Camila?" I said. "It's been a great day." she said with a smile on her face, I smiled back. After that, I took them both to the mall so I could buy them both something. I bought Alexis a nice outfit and I was still tryna figure out what to buy Camila. "Is there anything you see that you want?" I asked Camila. "You don't have to get me anything." Camila said. "Yeah ik, but I want to, so pick something out." I said. "Alright." I said. 

*15 mins later* 

"Idk Zach." Camila said. "How about I get you a necklace with your name on it?" I said. "That'd be so nice, but I can't ask you to do that." Camila said. "Who said you were asking?" I said with a smile on my face. "True, true." she said with a chuckle. "So Imma get you a necklace." I said. I talked to the jeweler, and he said he'd have it ready by tmr, while Camila wasn't listening, I asked if he could engrave a secret message on a bracelet she liked but didn't know I was getting her. "Alright, everything's gonna be ready by tmr, is there anything else you wanna do princess?" I said. "No, I'm kinda tired." Alexis said and then yawned. We left the mall, and then I took them both home. We tucked Alexis into bed and just talked for a bit. "I had so much fun today, with you and Alexis." I said. "Yeah me too, thanks for today." Camila said with a smile. "Yeah np, shit, it's getting pretty late, I should get going." I said. "You could stay the night if you want." Camila said. "Alright, I'll stay here." I said. After another 15 mins of us talking, she fell asleep mid conversation. I carried her to her bed and then I laid next to her, and then I fell asleep. Today was an amazing day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasmin: THE LONG WAIT IS OVER! HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER!!!! SOOOOO SORRY I DIDN'T POST MY CHAPTER IN A MONTH! Ya know writers block and shit, but chapters are gonna start going up regularly now! Hope you liked this chapter! I love y'all! SORRY IT WAS SHORTER THAN USUAL!