Chapter 1

It's here guys! The sequel! I hope you enjoy! *NOTE! Everything is back to normal and they are living a regular life with everyone!*

__________________________________________________________________________________

Graser's POV

Oasis was due any day now. I just can't wait to be a father.

I was awaken by her moaning in pain. "Graser! We need to go to the hospital! I think they are coming! It's happening!!!" Oasis yelled. "Okay! I'll pack quickly and wake everyone up." I say and start to pack quickly! I yell downstairs into the basement "Guys! Wake the hell up! Oasis is going into labor!!!!"

Everyone got up and got dressed. I had H carry the bad into the car and i carried Oasis to the hummer. Did i forget to mention its like 5:15am! I grab my phone and some ear phones. I had Straub, Bayani, and H get into the back.

I whisper to myself, "It's Happening."

Oasis's POV

I'm going into labor. This sucks! I really want my babies to come out, but this hurts so bad. I really hope this is over soon.

"Deep breaths, deep breaths." H said. I loved him. He has been there for me so many times.

Graser was holding my hand. Seriously! How long is this car ride!

___Time skip___

"Are you ready to push?" The doctor says. "Yup lets do this!" I say eagerly. I start to push. I start to hear a baby crying. "Ms. Carper, here is your little baby boy!" The doctor shows me my little Kellin. "We are going to need you to start pushing again in about 1 minute so we can get your little baby girl out." The doctor smiles and gives the baby to the nurse so they can clean him off.

"Ok! Puuush!!!" I start to push REALLY hard squeezing Graser's hand. "Here we go! Here is your little baby girl!" The doctor said and handed me little Aqua Marine Graser.

"Here Ms. Carper, we are going to clean off your little girl, go ahead and rest, your twins will be here with Zach when you wake up." The nurse smiles and i handed her Aqua. I fell asleep holding Graser's hand.

"I love you Oasis" Graser whispered and i fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

OK! So this was the first real chapter of the sequel! Um, i had a really good idea of connection my "I cant hear you" and this book. Um i wanted to make Aqua from ICHY lol "Ichy" Oasis's daughter but i would have to change a lot in I cant hear you. But comment! I will be updating a lot MAYBE, this weekend! IDK but if you guys like it, vote and comment!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

~Jenny