Prologue

Sorry im ending this story guys. I juts donr feel like writing this anymore. But im not deleting it from wattpad like everyone els.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Oasis's POV

*10 years later*

*Singing* "Happy birthday to u!!!!!!!" We all sand to Kellin and Aqua. It was their 10th birthday. Zach and I got married 3 months after we came home with the kids. 10 years ago.

Jordan: "Here you go guys." He handed them both a gift.

Kellin: "Oh My God!!!! Thanks! Mom! I got a new Skateboard!!!!"

Oasis: "Thats awesome! Go give uncle jordan a hug."

Aqua: "Mommy!!! I got a Aqua Marine necklace! Its a heart!!!"

Oasis: "Okay! U NEED to go give Uncle Jordan a HUGE hug!"

Zach: "Jordan, Thank you. And thank you fox."

Fox is Jordan's wife. Everyone is pretty much Married. They all live down stairs. Everyone loves living together.

Fox: "You're welcome Zach. Aqua! Don't you love it?! Its your birthstone."

(The kids were born March 10th)

Mitch: "Open mine next."

Aqua: "YO! Mitch got me a new Razor Keyboard! The one that makes clicky noises!!!"

Kellin: "I got a new set of dumbells! 50-100!!!!! THANKS MITCH!"

My children are so in shape. We have made it a life style because after the zombie thing, we workout everyday in the gym.

Im proud of my children. They remind me of their dad.

The rest of the family gave them their gifts.

I love my family. I could go back intime and wait to have my kids or leave before it started, I wouldent. I love Zach. I love Mitch, Jordan, and H. They have been for Zach and I for the longest time.

Life is hard, but thats life.

---The next day---

Zach: "Im sorry guys but we have to go out of town till wednesday. Today is monday so we will be back soon."

---On the plane---

Piolot: "Ladies and gentelmen , we are having technicel diffecolties. We are going to crash. Please buckel up and stay in your seats."

2 minutes later we crashed. Zach and I are dead.

5 days later is our funeral. Only 10 years. only 10 years i have been with my babies.

I watch my children cry. They cant see me, but i will watch them for the rest of their lives.

Oasis: "Zach, I love you."

___________________________________________________________________________

I know, this is really confusing sorry. Lol but this is the end. I hope u guys enjoyed!

Comment and like.

BTW the aqua marine necklace is a part of me that is important. My aunt gave me an aqua marine necklace that was shaped like a heart because my birthday is march 8th (aqua marine) she died a year or 2 later and i lost it. She was the only person in my family i dont hate. So yeah, i named the daughter that and gave her a necklace. so yeah. I hope you enjoyed.

~ Jenny