Chapter 2

Hey guys! So hopefully I will have more time to write. Softball is pretty much over. At least for me. I broke my thumb today... So yeah. ;-; um, I hope u guys enjoy! Btw, did u guys see Grasers baby picture!!!!! OMFG!

___________________________

Few days later

Oasis's POV

Today, is the day! I'm going home with my 2 beautiful children! I can't wait to go home and sleep in my own bed!

G: Hey! Are you ready to go home? Spend time with the family.

(They have become so close they call straub, Jordan, and H family.)

O: Yes! I want them all to meet our babies! They have your eyes.

I smile. Looking at the children me and Graser "made" it just makes me melt. They are beautiful.

Doctor: Ms. Carper, you may go home now. We have a wheel chair for you.

----Time Skip----

Graser opened the hummer door for me. I was holding Aqua, he had Kellin. I'm so excited to see Mitch, Jordan, H, and my mother even though it's just a hologram. It's pretty much like she is there. We step inside. OMG!

Graser's POV

What Oasis doesn't know, is that after the cure was released, her dad was cured also. He came back to the house. H called me and told me. It was a surprise and a giant gift because he came back right when we had our children. Now they will have a Grandfather.

I help her out of the car wil Kellin in my hands, and Aqua in hers. Im so nervious! She starts to open the door...

______________________________________________________________________________

OOOOOOOO a Clift Hanger!!!!!!! If you dont read my other book "I can't Hear You" go read it and read my last upload. It explains everything that is happening with me and uploading stuff. Thats why i dont upload this book so much. But i will! Read all my books!!! I love all you guys!! Thanks for all the reads!!!!

Byeeeeee!!!

P.S. If you want to know what i look like, Follow me on Twitter and Instagram.

Instagram: Jmh_Youtube

Twitter: xXJennyTweetsXx