10

"Uzumaki Miruku, my long lost twin." With that Miruku grew more confused. Naruto giggled and lightly chopped Miruku's head. "We are twins by blood, and you're Uzumaki Miruku. That's your real name." The shocked red hair lady stood up from the chair and snapped her finger.

"I see, so you're the Nataco Umubaki the whispers were talking about back then." Miruku stated.

"Nataco Umubaki?" Naruto rephrased.

Sasuke laughed louder, holding his stomach. "This girl is more dumber than you, dobe!?" Naruto irritatingly stuck out a tongue at Sasuke.

"But I thought Naruto-kun said he was  smart?" Miruku said. As the heard her, Naruto was dripping sweats and gulped deeply.

Sasuke grew interested and smirked. "Oh isn't that right. So am I suppose to be the dumb one? The rude, the anti social? The ugly one?" Sasuke blurted.

Miruku hummed but Naruto was trying to shush her but no can do since Sasuke held Naruto's mouth shut. "He said that you both are popular, handsome, smart and great in all but you the rude one, anti social, surly and arrogant totally not him." Sasuke rolled on the ground in laughter and painfully chopped Naruto in the head.

"Miruku, your brother is a big fat lier. He's stupid, dumb and most of all dumb." Sasuke frowned. Naruto who was in the verge of crying held his tears and kept quite.

"Do you really have to repeat the last one?" Naruto puppy eyed Sasuke. Sasuke smirked and nodded.

Miruku watch the rivals in their argument and find it amusing. "You two are like cats, fighting each other to know who claims to be great. Isn't this cute."

"So you find it cute?" Sasuke said in monotone.

Miruku happily nodded the Sasuke rolled his eyes. Naruto glance at the window and said. "Oh my, its already afternoon."

"Yeah, you're right." Miruku agreed.

"How bout you stay at our place Miruku? Himawari would be really happy when she knows about you being her Aunt." Miruku sparkled from Naruto's word then nodded her head. Sasuke stayed and watched the siblings out then he popped to smokes.

As they went home, Himawari was happily waiting for them at the entrance and hugged Miruku. "I'm so happy you're alright Aunt Miruku."

"Huh? I haven't told you about that yet, haven't I?" Miruku raised a brow. As the three of them, Miruku, Himawari and Naruto to went inside Miruku saw another Naruto who was sitting at the couch talking to a dark violet headed lady and his son Boruto.

She blinked a few times then the Naruto who escorted her popped. Himawari pulled her Aunt to sit with them at the couch.

Miruku bowed at the family and laughed awkwardly. "You have a very lovely family, Naruto-kun." Miruku said.

Naruto thanked her and he too popped to smokes. "So I was talking to smoke all along. Are you all smokes too?" She asked.

Hinata who was Naruto's wife giggled and poured a coffee on a cup then lend it to the girl. "Don't worry bout Naruto. He's always busy on his office, that's why he can leave. He barely go home though." Hinata looked down, sighing deeply.

Miruku clapped twice and smiled. "I see you're his wife am I right?" She nodded. "And these are his lovely children." The children nodded.

"Dad told us about you, before you even got here. So that's why we already know." Boruto stated.

"Yeah, and I was happy that you were already a part of the family!" Himawari cheerfully said.

Hinata chuckled and smiled. "Yeah, you're like the miniature of the lady Uzumaki."