Chapter Three

What am I going to do with the guy on my lap?.....

The teacher comes in and we are supposed to stand up and bow, but I can't and the teacher sees the guy on my lap.

"Ms.(name), can you pls tell your "friend" to get up.", she says.

"Umm...yes sorry Mrs.Lee.", you say and shake the guy.

"Ughh, what up.", he says.

"You have to get up. Class started.", you whisper.

He gets up slowly and looks at the teacher, nods and winks at you before leaving the classroom. The teacher sighs.

"Ok class, today we are going to talk about......", the teacher's talking drains away. You wonder where he went. Suddenly you realize you never got his name. I can just ask Jennie later, you think.

Ring Ring!

You leave the class to go find Jennie. Suddenly V grabs your hand.

"Let's go to lunch together!", he says with a smile .

"Ok!", you say still holding his hand.

HIT! Someone hits your hands apart. You see the new guy behind you.

"Hi, again.", he says.

V has a grumpy look on his face and puts his chin on your shoulder.

"That tickles...hehe.", you say while giggling.

"Hphm...", the new guy says.

"Oh by the way, what's your name? I never got it.", you say curiously.

"My name is Suga.", he says.

You blush cause you found that name cute. V laughs and Suga glares at him. You feel the tension between them.

"Ok. Well bye than. We are heading to lunch.", you say while grabbing the tip of V's shirt to get him to come.

"Ok bye.", Suga says lazily, but doesn't leave without giving V a death glare..

You guys go to the cafeteria and you remember that you forgot your lunch box in the classroom because you ran quickly to meet up with Jennie. You run back, but when you grab your lunch box you see Suga by himself sleeping at your desk. You go closer to him.

He looks so cute, you think to yourself. You touch his hair and move your head closer to his to get a closer look, but suddenly he opens his eyes and winks. You move back and feel yourself blushing.

"I see that you disturbed my sleep.", he says. "I'll have to punish you.", he says with a cute grin.

Suddenly he grabs a strand of your hair and kisses you on the lips. He smirks and sees you blush. You push him back, surprised. That was your first kiss, you think to yourself. Suddenly he falls back asleep and starts murmuring to himself. You pat his head and smile to yourself. You leave the class and go meet up with V and Jennie......

"Hey Jennie!! I missed you!", you say while giving her a hug.

"What about me?", V says with his arms open. You hug him.

"Of course you too.", you say with a chuckle.

"Why did it take you so long?", Jennie asks.

You blush and Jennie grins.

"What happened?!", V says angrily.

"Well Suga was in the classroom and he sorta kissed me half asleep...", you whisper to them.

V begans to look angry, but he becomes calm again.

"Ok, well I'm a bit thirsty. Let's go get some drinks from the vending machines.", V says while pulling you along.

"I'll go get us a spot to sit.", Jennie says while moving her hand to say to go with him. You thank her silently. Suddenly when you and V turn the corner, he slams you against the wall and stares at you.

"What's wrong V?", you ask him worried.

He slams his lips against yours' and you stay there shocked.

"Don't think I'm not here.", he says with a blush.

You stay there shocked. You never thought of V more than a friend. He was like a little brother to you.

What are you going to do about this.....

Authors note: Hey guys!! If there are grammar mistakes pls understand that I am not perfect, and thank you for reading!