Chapter Seven

One day without you feels like forever
—————————————————————

Suga POV

As I open (names) door, I see her and V about to kiss. I run in there without thinking and push (name) away from V. I grab her hand and pull her downstairs and outside. I push her into my car and drive to my house. When I was driving I was so angry I wasn't even thinking about anything, but getting to my house. When we got there I was yelling at her to get out of the car and follow me. She was speechless and followed me silently. I brought her to my room and grabbed her. I put her onto my bed and slammed my hand next to her shoulder.

"What was that?!", I said with a growl.

She couldn't even say anything and began to cry. Oh why did I have to get a weak spot for her, I think to myself. I get up and pull her up with me as we sit on the bed.

"Now will you tell me?", I ask nicely.

She begins to belt out all the drama that was going on with me and how V came back, but when he came back, he kissed her and.......etc. While she was talking, I was twirling her hair with my finger and staring at her with a steady gaze.

"I'm sorry.", I say. "I didn't realize that so much was going on!", I start to say realizing how awful I was today. "I should have been there to support you and given you a shoulder to cry on.", I mumble with tears brimming to my own eyes. She hugs me and we stay like that for a while till suddenly she kisses me. I let her and we end up on the bed, with me on the top and her under me. I scan her body because she looks so beautiful.

She smirks and says, "What are you looking at?". She pokes my nose and I laugh. I lay next to her and I suddenly dose off into sleep. Feeling her warmth next to me, reminded me of how my mother used to be.

Your POV

You are in Suga's house!!!!!, You were screaming in the inside. Suga looked so adorable sleeping, like an angel or a prince. The way he was smiling while holding your hand and sleeping made you feel so happy. I wonder if this is what love truly is?, you think still thinking about V and the drama that happened. You suddenly realize that V was left alone in your room. Oh no!, he probably has no clue what to do. You realize that even though you worry about V, you don't feel as much as you do with Suga. I guess love at first sight can happen, you think. With Suga right next to you, you drift to sleep also. Feeling his warmth, made your heart beat like crazy, but in a good way.

Jennie POV

I was walking home, but suddenly I slip into a puddle on the street and get my clothes wet. With mud all over me, I check my bags to make sure that nothing happened to my books. Phew nothing happened, I think. Suddenly you see blood on your palm. I wipe of some dirt and see a large cut on my hand. I get nauseous and suddenly fall sideways, but before I can hit the ground, someone catches me and carries me like a princess into their car and then I blank out.

 I get nauseous and suddenly fall sideways, but before I can hit the ground, someone catches me and carries me like a princess into their car and then I blank out

Authors note: Suga being a fluffy ball of adorableness and Jennie with her mysterious rescuer!!🤨😉