Chapter Four(short chapter)

What are you going to do about this....

"V.....", you say while reaching for him, but he shakes his head.

"You don't have to give me an answer, but I just want you to know.", he says while walking away.

You start to walk back to Jennie, but you decide to go up to the roof for some fresh air. When you get up there, you lay down and slowly drift to sleep.

Suga POV

"I kissed her.", I say to myself. I buried my face into my hands, but I still had a smirk on the tip of my mouth. I go to the roof where I tend to think about things because that was where I met my first love. She was so kind and sweet. She would come up to this roof and her hair would flow in the wind beautifully without any flaws. Last year I confessed to her, but she said she fell in love with someone else. I still don't know who it is to this day. She disappeared the next week on Christmas. I was left alone to celebrate Christmas by myself since I didn't have any friends.

I go to the roof and when I open the door I see her. The girl I saw on the first day of school. She was so beautiful the first time I saw her. The way she smiled and didn't look at me differently like everyone else did. I come closer to her. I want to kiss her again, I say to myself. I'll just lay next to her. I fall asleep, but before I do, I hold her hand and drift off to sleep.

Jennie POV

Where is that girl, I say to myself. I worry a little about V because he seemed mad. I wonder if he did anything to her. I don't want to admit, but always thought (name) was very pretty. When we walk down the hallways, all the boys would glance her way while I was the shadow following her. I didn't mind since she was my best friend and she didn't boast or even notice it. I never mentioned it to her because I knew she would deny it and make me feel worse. I still love her though. I just wish that I could have someone that would look at me the same way that boys look at (name), but that's just a wish. A wish that may or may never happen.

*authors note: wink wink don't worry Jennie.😉