YURI

Yay's hands begin shaking as she started to tell the story. She said,
  "Nero and Ju," when she said those names I stopped her. Didn't really want to hear anymore because whenever our cousins Nero and Ju are involved shit never go right.
"Don't tell me you helped them fools Rob Teece." I said with a Stern voice.
"Just listen Yuri, anyway I get to Teece crib and we smoking and sipping. Next thing I know, Ju kick his door in. All I saw was feet n hands Yuri. They beat his ass. Nero grabbed me and gave me bags to start putting the shit in so I did. While they were fucking Teece up, I was planning on how to get away with all the shit. Ju tells me go start taking the stuff I already bagged to the car. He never said which car though so I took it upon myself to just throw the shit in my trunk and get lost. When I pulled off, all I saw was Nero running after my car."
I was in shock, Yay don't play when it comes to money and I knew where she was going with this plan but I knew this meant that Nero and Ju were coming and if we didn't think fast we would be the next ones to be beaten. I started breaking down a blunt so that we can smoke and brainstorm. Just when I was about to spark it up we hear a big ass BOOM BOOM and footsteps. I grab my tazer and run to lock our door but right there standing in our room doorway was Nero and Ju 😩 I looked at yayla and said "you done fucked up now".