parashute

Hold me and tell me a secret for only my ears.

Pull me close into your embrace and with a single kiss release my worries.

Sing me a song to give me the strength.

And make me forget the past,

Silence and feeling, skin contact, warmth

Feelings of happiness, completeness and freedom.

When I am with you I see the world in your eyes, a world worth exploring.

I want to know every peak of every mountain, the bottoms of every ocean and everything in between.

Who you are, and who you will become.

Your beauty overwhelms as I look upon the sky of your eyes the meadows of your hair and the plains of your porcelain skin.

I am free and falling without a parachute, willing and welcoming of the crisp air whipping against my face.

Tell me a story of old while we make a world anew and tell me your ever thinking thoughts.

My ears are yours to release the winds of worries until they pop from pressure and even then they are yours.

My silence is whispering words of encouragement and admiration for free falling paragliders.

Two creatures willing to fall connected together and to land in a safe cloud high above the world.

For silent free fallers, feel a rush and a quickness of heartbeat, the feeling I feel when I look at you.