SEASON 2: Chapter 17

"I would be delighted to marry you..."

.

.

.

.

Akashi's eye widened from what he heard.

The red head was clearly dumbfounded and didn't know how to react. But what he knew, that maybe his 4,110,000 prayers might had finally paid off the past years.

"Te-Tetsuya. I...I didn't seem to absorb the meaning behind what you just said. There must be a scientific reason for it that you were suddenly able to say something you would mostly consider embarrassing-...hmp!!?"

Akashi's statement was cut off when Kuroko pulls him into a kiss.

He felt a loud thump in his chest then the teal head continuously deepens their kiss.

Akashi joins him along and entered his tongue. Kuroko moans then grips on the red locks, feeling the heat building inside them.

The red head pulls away and sees Kuroko all red than a tomato.

"I'm being serious,Sei..."

Red hue also climbs on Akashi's cheeks and suddenly,he felt his knees heavy and landed on the ground.

"Sei?...what's wrong?" Kuroko got worried and thought that Akashi didn't like what he said.

The red head gulps and brought his hand to his pocket, reaching for something,then finally....he takes out a small red box.

Kuroko's chest was thumping loudly, but he too can hear Akashi's heartbeat.

'The feeling is finally mutual"

"Kuroko Tetsuya."

The teal head breathes as he pays attention on what Akashi was about to say.

"Ever since the day that I met you, you have shown we the beautiful things that I could experience on the outside world.

Because of you, I was able to know who I truly am.

You have accepted my flaws and everyday, you would always forgive me.

Though, I had already hurt you back then...so I wouldn't want that to happen again. But if you give me a chance to make things right...I will show you how much you are important in my life.

Today, tomorrow... And always."

Akashi opens the box and reveals a ring.

"So, I'm overjoyed that you agree on making our relationship official."

He pulls out the ring and took Kuroko's hand. Akashi slides it in his ring finger.

'His hands got sweaty and cold as ice.' Kuroko mentally chuckles.

As they were about to collide their lips once more...a group of men in black surrounds them and pulled out their weapons.

Akashi clicked his tongue and comb his hair backwards with his hand.

"You know what... I'm getting enough of this disturbances. Especially...when I'm interacting with my future wife!!!!"

Kuroko just face palms at Akashi's statement and stands guard beside him.