Chapter 25

Kuroko dials a number while he sat on a bench as several trains came by.

"Hi, Aunt Yumi. How is it going with your situation in Dubai?"

The teal head tries to hide his face from the crowd.

'Tet-chan?? Why does your voice sound a little husky? And you seem to be sniffing a lot...did Sei-chan do something to you!!??' His aunt panicked on the phone.

Kuroko fake laughs.

"No...I did."

.

.

.
[2 HOURS AGO]

"Are you hiding something from me,Tetsuya?" Akashi made a serious expression and focused his sight on the teal head.

Midorima,Aomine,Kise,and Murasakibara remained silent as they watched at the sidelines.

Kuroko was unable to respond on that moment.

"I trust you. So tell me...is there something I should know that you've been keeping from me?" Akashi went closer and forced Kuroko to face him but gently.

Kuroko didn't know how to react on the situation. His heart beat thumped louder and was starting to get afraid with the negative thoughts he's emitting inside his mind.

"I-I...." The teal head stuttered.

"Hmm...?"

Tears started to form on Kuroko's eyes. He couldn't look at Akashi on the eyes. He felt....fear.

"I'm sorry...." Suddenly, the teal head took a long coat and boots as he ran away, far from the red head's grasp.