solid hard

❄️
third point of view

They had finally finished cleaning up the bathroom, which was told to be covered in blood. Lorelei started feeling better she doesn't have to be the one cleaning up a bathroom, that is covered in blood from head to toe, but trying to entertain Richie isn't much better.

"You know, I love being your personal dorman, really," Richie started complaining, circling around them with his bike, as we stroll it through the street. "Could you idiots have taken any longer?"

That was until Eddie started saying how he should shut up. "Okay, okay, trash the trashmouth, I get it," he said, that was until he started complaining me, making Lorelei rolled her eyes. "She didn't imagine it," Bill said, as we come to a stop.

Finally, Richie started biking, and stop next to me. "I suh-saw something too," Bill said, making Lorelei turned to him, did he saw what she saw? "You saw blood too?" Stan asked, but Bill shook his head. "No, not blood," he said.

He looked a bit uncomfortable as he continued. "I saw Guh-Georgie," Bill said, making Lorelei felt sympathy for him.

"It seem so.. real," Bill said, "I mean, it seems like him..but there was this.."

"The clown," Lorelei and Eddie interrupted him at the same time.

Lorelei looked up from the ground. "Yeah, I saw him too," Eddie said, as they looked at Eddie, before turning their eyes to Lorelei, making her nod. Then Ben started nodding, and then Stan.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is this why I have not seen this shit?" Richie asked, making Lorelei give him a shut-up-will-you glare.

That was until they looked behind Lorelei, and Eddie and saw a car. "Oh shit, that's Belch Huggins' car," he said. "We should get outta here," he finished.

"Wait, isn't that the homeschooled kid's bike?" Bill asked, pointing at a bike that was on the ground. "Yeah, that's Mike's," Lorelei answered, staring carefully. "How did you know?" Eddie asked, making Lorelei look back. "I've seen him around, nice kid," Lorelei replied.

"We have to help him," Beverly said, looking at Lorelei, making Lorelei nodded in agreement. Lorelei carefully put her bike on the ground, as she made her way towards the forest. "We should?" Eddie asked, making Lorelei turned back and gave him 'well duh' face.

"Yes," Beverly said, dropping her bike, and following Lorelei inside the forest. She cringed a bit as the other dropped their bike, but continue walking.

Lorelei gasped silently, looking as Henry Bowers was about to hit Mike with a rock in his hand. Beverly took it into her own hands, and picked up a rock, and threw it at Henry's head, making blood started forming around his forehead, and dropping onto the ground.

"Nice throw," Stan complimented Beverly, as the other appeared behind them.

"Thanks," Beverly said, as Lorelei watched as Mike made their way towards them. Lorelei went to help Mike, but was stopped by Henry. "You losers are trying too hard," Henry said, before his eyes landed on the ground.

"Oh Lorelei, what are you doing, hanging out with the Loser's Club," Henry asked, cocking his head to the side. "What a shame, you would have been popular if you hung out with someone like us," he finished, making her clenched her fist.

"What I do, or who I hang out with is none of your business. Plus, if I wanted to become popular and all, surely hanging out with you wouldn't be my choice, even if you were the only ones," she spat at him, as she reached out to help a slightly injured Mike.