cannonball

________
outfit of the day 👗👟

________outfit of the day 👗👟

August

    For the first time since Amberleigh's disappearance, Lorelei was able to sleep normally. She was able to sleep without crying over the fact that she had broken her promise to keep Amberleigh safe. She was upset with herself.

    Despite the fact that today seems to have good weather for once, Lorelei knows that it's a bad day. She has this feeling of something is going to happen today, and she doesn't like it.

    Her father left the country of America a few days back, and her mother was sitting in the kitchen, making her breakfast.

    She was dressed today, in an overall, one of the things her father had brought with him to America, it made her smile. So she have on a grey shirt, with the black overall, and black converse, and for the first time since she moved to Derry, she has on earrings.

    She had put it on especially for Amberleigh. It was rose earrings. Amberleigh had always love roses, and she was the one to bought it for her, well her mum did. For once, Lorelei did something with her hair, she had put it into a side crown braid.

    Something that she had done while being on home cell, she likes to go outside, in her backyard, and bring her notebook with her, constantly trying to compose a song, and she had done two. Her favourite being the second song she wrote; Too Much To Ask.

    Lorelei stared at the guitar settled on the other side of her bedroom, next to her vanity. It reminds her of Amberleigh, and how excited she gets when Lorelei started playing her guitar, even a strum of it gets her excited. She smiled at the happy memories. "Fuck it," she said, before grabbing her guitar and notebook, and head out to her backyard.

🎈

    "Richie!"

    The moment he heard the voice, he knew it belongs to Bill Denbrough. Making sure he heard it right, he quickly look away from his game, before turning back to his game. "What do you want? You see that guy I'm hitting? I'm imagining it's you," Richie said, once he know it was Bill.

    "It got Buh-Beverly," Bill said. "What are you talking about?" Richie asked, continue to play his game, "It, Richie, It got Beverly and Amberleigh."

🎈

    "Okay, where the fuck are we going? The house's this way!" Richie exclaimed. They had called everyone up, and were going to Neibolt Street, but Bill had made a left turn, and going the other way. "Getting Lorelei," Bill answered shortly, continuing to bike towards her house.

    "Oh that's great," Richie mumbled to himself, as he turned his bike to follow Bill. They stopped upon a house that was quite big for a house in Derry. Bill dropped his bike in front of her front yard, and they can hear guitar strumming from somewhere, but didn't mention it.