well done

__________
outfit of the day 👗👟

__________outfit of the day 👗👟

_________
☀️
third point of view

Ever since that day at Bill's house, Lorelei was now allowed to go outside. Her mother was back at work, and her dad is staying for a few days. Lorelei was in her room, picking out a dress out from her closet, trying to find the most appropriate one.

She ended up picking a short sleeved blue dress, and paired it up with a brown belt. She wore her usual brown sandals, and she didn't do much to her hair, but leave it the way it was.

You must be wondering, where in the world is Lorelei going? She was attending a bar mitzvah, Stan's to be more specific. "Are you done Lorelei?" She heard her father's yell, making her look at the time. It was almost 11 am.

"I'm coming down!" She yelled back, grabbing her purse which contains her wallet, her pocket knife, and a hair tie incase she gets annoyed of her hair being down. She then ran down the stairs, meeting her dad who is in a suit, and her mum that is wearing a formal dress.

"Ready," she said, as they made their way towards the mercedes. She stayed quiet during the way to the church, as her parents talk. She looked out the window, looking at the trees, the houses, and so on. She started missing times when Amberleigh would started talking about random things.

"You'll float too, Lorelei," the sound of her sister, and her laughing made Lorelei whipped back, she watched as a car drove passed her. It didn't scare her that a car passed her, but the fact that the driver didn't know at the back of the seat sat a clown, holding a balloon did.

🎈

Lorelei followed as her parents greeted some people, before taking a seat. She smiled at Stan before giving him a smile as he walked up. He return it back, making her smile wider. As the ceremony was about to start, she notices a family walking in, and taking a seat directly across from her, from the corner of her eyes.

She turned to look, only for her eyes to lock with a familiar brown eyes. She looked away quickly, and went to lean into her dad, having a sudden urge of wanting to leave the place.

Richie felt a bit sad, the moment that he had finally made eye contact with her, she turned away. The moment their eyes met, he knows he had missed the feeling. He had missed the safe feeling of her eyes, the way it's calming like watching the ocean move at daylight, the way she always had a glint of happiness every time their eyes locked, and the way she put on the biggest and happiest smile he had ever seen, a smile that would make him smile too.

He missed seeing her beautiful face, and her eyes. The way her eye was coloured like the sky, and how bright it was. The way her freckles below her eyes were perfectly placed. The way her plumped lips are always a bright pink colour without lipstick. The way her hair turn into a light golden coloured when it hits sunlight.

Shit, he was smitten.

This reminded him of how he missed her so much, and how guilty and how much regret he held the few week after it happened. It came crashing back in again. He just wanted to give her time, hoping it wouldn't come off as a i don't like you anymore vibe.

But he knew he had fucked up the moment she looked away. He had fucked up big time.

🎈

"You did a great job Stan the Man," Lorelei said, bumping into his shoulder with her's. "Don't call me that," he snapped, making Lorelei laughed at his reaction, him laughing with her afterwards. "So, how have you been?" Lorelei asked, making Stanley shrugged.

"Great, I guess," He answered, "How about you?"

"Gotten home arrest for a week, couldn't feel any better," she laughed dryly.

🎈

edit status : ✖️

omg you guys would NOT believe what had just happened, my teacher just opened BTS' fake love live on the ellen show in class, and i was freaking out so bad, i need help.. but anyways, i hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. have a good day..? i'm in such a happy mood lol

athena x