Garden

Pass the morning class

It's lunch time already, i'm so hungry. I get out of my class and walked to the cafeteria, someone ran to me.

"Heyy, Jenoo." I looked at him, it's Donghyuck. " Hey, how are you?" I smiled geniuly "Uugh, this shool is going to make me craaaazyy. And Mark have a detention so i have to walk home alone." He stomped his feet like a child.

He's cute.

Aargh, stop it.

"Uhm, i can walk you home if you want. We're best friends, no?" He smiled at me happily. " Yay! Thank you Jeno." Then he jumped and hugged me. My heart beats is rushing.

Calm down.

We sitted in our table where Jisung and Renjun were waiting us. " Hi, Jeno..." Renjun waved at me, blushing like hell.

" Jeno hyung did you see Chenle?"
" Nope, sorry"
"Aaargh, he has my biology homework. And i have to returne it after lunch" he pouted and i just chuckled.

We finished eating, and i walked outside in the garden of the shool to take a breath.

Renjun followed me, he was a little behind me. I gestured him to get closer. "You know i'm not gonna eat you" i joked " Uh, yea, haha." He was now next to me.

We entered the garden and went to sit in a bench. I looked at Renjun, he was, again, blushing.

"You okay?" I saw him jumping a little." Uh, ye-yea, uhm and you?" I sighed quietly "Yea i'm okay..." "you don't seems so and you didn't talk much during lunch." Renjun leaned a little and looked right in my eyes.
I am okay?
"everything alright? Jeno?"
"I-

*RIIIIING*

The bell just saved my life. I don't want to tell Renjun what's wrong, i can't tell him that i see a boy, in my garden. I don't want to. That's weird.

I saw Renjun get up and headed in the batiment, he didn't wait for me. But i can understand that he upset, i always reject him. I don't know. Were friend but i think he want to be more than friend or i think-

"JENO! What are you doing! The bell rang!"

I saw Mark in the front of the door waiting for me. I jumped off the bench and rushed in with Mark.

When the teacher opened the door i was already in my seat. Waiting. He excused himself and debuted the class.