8 am

"Yaaaah, Jeno. What are you doing? It's 11 pm and it's cold, why are you heeeere?" I could hear Donghyuck whine behinde me.

I turned and see hyuck with a thick blanket and a sleepy face. When i checked back, the pretty boy disappered.

"Agh, sorry hyuck i just-"
"Stop talking and come back home" he stretched out his arms and come toward me to wrap them around my waist.

"It's so cold and you're shivering, stupid". And we walked toward the house.

When we arrived in his room he locked the door, pushed me in the bed and throw some pillow and a blanket to me.

I watched him in confusion.

"Sleep."

Was the only respons i had, so i positioned myself in the bed and closed my eyes.

I could feel donghyuck, later, lying in the bed too.

I was thinking of the pretty boy. How my first time seeing him in front of me have to be interrupted so easily!

I groaned a little and tried to fell a sleep.

-
-
-
-

8 am.

What a good time to wake up even if you're on holiday, haha.

Seriously. I didn't really sleep yesterday, god knows why!

I was so pissed that i couldn't even get a part of his name, not even a nickname or i don't know! Anything!?

Ugh, i'm so tired and Donghyuck got the idea to wake up at 8 in the morning.

I groaned and get up only to see a slightly angry donghyuck.

Uh?

"What were you doing outside a 12 pm yesterday?" He looked at me seriously. He crossed his arms.

"Uuuh, i just wanted to take a breath outside(?)" I replied, scraching the back of my head.

"You know you can't lie. I know you since we're two so don't come to me saying bullshit." He was now in front of me. "So?"

I panicked.

I don't know what to say and it's going to be weird if i tell him that a saw a boy whenever i see a garden or even flowers.

I looked anywhere trying to avoid hyuck's gaze.

"Jeno. I'm you're best friend, why can't you tell me what going on?" He looked at the floor, sad. I don't want him to be sad.

I was thinking hard. I tried to speak but anything come out of my mouth. I can see in his eyes that's he's really sad. I don't know what to do or say.

This situation is so stressful.

So..

I suddenly looked at him and out of nowhere i kissed him.

There may be some spelling or grammar mistake, sorry!