Shy

It didn't even lasted 3 second that i pulled back quickly.

Why did i do that? What if he think i like him?! But i like him. Argh, no, no, no, no. What if he tell Mark that i kissed him. I'm so fucked.

"Just...what.the.hell.Jeno." Hyuck looked at me with wild eyes and rosie cheeks.

I looked at him with confusion.

"I-i don't kn-know. I so-sorry. I di-didn't me-mean to. Really." I conteplated the floor with stress and panick on my face.

I realized that Donghyuck was chuckling.

"Jeno you're so funny when you're stressed." He wiped the tears on the corner of his eyes."

I observed hyuck, blanky.

Uh?

"You know Jeno, i don't mind you kissing me, like that's not the first time, uh?" He giggled a little, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Do you remember?"

Argh, yes a remember.

We were in jisung's house, playing trurh or dare.

Obviously, almost everyone knew my crush was Donghyuck. So like stupid teenager we were, i was dared to kiss hyuck on the lips.

I was so embarassed i couldn't move and knowing the boy, donghyuck just pulled me toward him and kissed me.

It was a simple peck but i was blushing like hell and everyone seemed to enjoy the show.

It was in 8th grade. How embarassing.

"Yes, i remember clearly. God."

"Great, because thank to this little peck you just gave me, you actually achieved the dare we gave YOU 3 years ago. Congratulation! I remember you were so shyyyy!"

He squealed like a girl and then looked at me, right in the eyes.

"And i'm not going to tell Mark about this. Don't worry."

He then hugged me tightly.

"Thanks." I then hugged back

"Hey! Don't get to emotional!

We laughed and spend the day together eating and watching boring movie.

Sorry it's a bit shitty and there may be some grammar mistake.