ch: 10

"You didn't think you were getting away with no punishment right?"
"Woah wha-" I didnt finish what I was saying before my bra and underwear were on the floor.
He took a seat on the edge of the bed and said, "why don't you come over here and fix the problem you created." He grabbed my hair and pulled me back, making me fall on the floor. When i looked at him, there was a massive tent in his pants. He slowly pulled back his pants, revealing his clothed dick. "Lick." He pulled my face closer and I did as I was told.
"Ugh... fuck... that's it." He moaned. I thought it was safe, so I pulled down his underwear too. I started to lick the tip to tease him.
"Your not doing this again. Take daddy in fully." I smirked at his words and slowly filled my mouth with his dick.
"Yea... mmpph" He moaned grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling me down even more.

Gag. Gag. Gag. Gag.

He pulled me off and I got confused. "I-i thought you were gonna punish me?"
"Yea but, I'll let you get some rest." He smiled at me and I thanked him with a kiss. I put my lingerie back on and climbed into bed with him. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me in towards him, and I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up to sirens filling my head.
"What the fu- oh shit." I didn't feel Kai next to me anymore so I put on some of his clothes and raced downstairs to see all of them talking to police offficers.
"I'm very sorry, we d-"
"There she is!" They screamed pointing at me.
"Wait what if we can ma-" they ran and grabbed me, pushing me to the floor and putting handcuffs on me.
I walked by all of their faces and when I passed Chanyeol, he mouthed have a nice time in jail, slut. I tried to jump at him, but the officers didn't let me, pulling me outside and into the back of their car.
See thats the thing about these powers, if someone has handcuffs on you, you can't use them. Stupid.
"Can we make a compromise?" I asked as they sat down in the car and pulled away.
"NO! Now shut up!" They yelled in unison.
"Um. I know where Jamanie is!" The abruptly stopped the car and looked at me. "He's my dad."
"Your lying."
"Swear to god. What if I find and kill him and then I get off my jail years. But If I don't, lock me up for 5 more years."
"Deal." They took me back to the house, unlocked the handcuffs and brought me back inside. "You have exactly 48 hours."
"Wait I can-" they left.
"Babe!" Kai ran up to me and I jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms around him and, while giving Baekhyun a side glance, kissed him. He broke the kiss asking, "How did you get out of it?" I told them the whole thing and they just nodded.
"Well then we better get going then. You heard them exactly 48 hours. Let's get changed and then we'll devise a plan." Suho said. We all ran upstairs and went into our own rooms.
I got to the shower and then looked at Kai.
"Babe, shower with me." He smirked and then jumped into the shower with me.
"You have a beautiful body, I can't stand it." His hand traveled down my body, stopping at my ass. I turned around and grabbed his dick with both hands, stroking it slowly.
"But come on, we gotta shower." I said.
"But I don't wanna," he pouted.
"I know baby but come on." I kissed him then turned back to the water.

"Let's go love birds!!!" I heard Minseok yell.
"Whoops. Let's go Kai." I stepped out of the shower and put on some of his clothes. We both walked downstairs, hand in hand, as everyone waited for us.
"So what's up? What's the plan?" I asked.
"Well we need to figure out where he is first." Sehun said.
"Oh! I forgot! Baekhyun," I rolled my eyes, "give me your phone... NOW." He rolled his eyes as well but finally gave it to me. I logged on and connected mt phone to his. "When we were fighting, and I saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun doing it, I put a tracker on his back neck." I traced him and found he was in another country. I showed the guys and they nodded.
"Let's go!" Suho said. But when were about to leave, we heard a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it, yelling..

"J-Jeon Jungkook!"