ch: 14 pt. 2 ish

Kai's P.O.V

"What are we going to do?" I asked even though I was completely ignored. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were up in each others faces, giving peck here and there, as well as Xiumin and Chen. Sehun was watching tv. Lay and Suho were playing checkers. And D.O kept touching my arm, and then resting his head on my shoulder.
"HELLO!!" I said a bit louder, which got everyones attention.
"Oh right, your girl." Chanyeol said finally breaking from the kisses.
"Yea. My girl." Damn, thinking about her is making me horny.
They all started laughing. "Wtf are you guys laughing about?!"
"Baby, you got a boner." D.O said, squeezing it from my pants. I pushed his hand off and stormed into the bathroom. When I pulled my pants down, my underwear was wet, and sticky. I fucking cummed in my pants because of this girl!
I started to jerk off when I heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it?!" I asked annoyed because of this girl.
D.O. stepped in and I just groaned.
"Get out." I said coldly. He smirked and then removed my hand from my dick. "What are you doing?! How many times I gotta tell you, this dick is only fo- fo- mmph!" He started to suck me off and I couldn't control my moans anymore.
"Stop, this mmpph- this di- mmpph" I moaned.
"Stop trying to fight it. I know you want me." He said.
{Flashback}

"I do."

{End of flashback}
She has Jungkook now right? I smirked and grabbed his petite head and slammed it on my dick.

Chanyeol P.O.V

"I don't think we need to think about a plan anymore." I said as we listened to the steady pace of choking on a dick.

Gag. Gag. Gag. Gag.

Kai's P.O.V

We finished, cleaned our selves up and headed out of the bathroom, only to be greeted by everyone laughing and clapping.

"Big boy all grown up now!!" They yelled. But why doesn't this feel right.
"STOP!" I yelled, interrupting their clapping and obnoxious yelling. "This isn't right. I love Scarlett, no matter what."
"Dude come on," Chanyeol said standing up, "listen to your heart." He gave me a little pat on the back before walking into the kitchen, Baekhyun following close behind.

"Listen to my heart?" Well, my heart is telling me....

Let's rip Jungkooks head off.

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter, I just had an idea to show what was happening with Kai and Exo during Jungkook and Scarlett's interaction.
If you see a pt. 2 ish on a chapter, this is what it means.