2. Meeting the devil

•Paige's POV•

Today was my first day of school at Oregon High. I was pretty nervous to arrive at a new school but I kept telling myself it was going to be ok.

My mom woke me up at 7 a.m since my bus is supposed to come get me at around 7:45.

I first put on my school uniform, a short red skirt and a transparent white shirt tucked in my skirt with a red bow attached around my collar. I wasn't used to wearing a uniform since I used to go to a public school.

Then I made my bed, straightened my hair, put on some makeup, ate breakfast(which was amazing must I add), brushed my teeth and waited outside for the bus to come pick me up.

{Time skip}
•8:00, at school•

I didn't really know which door to go in by so I just kinda followed everybody but once in the school I didn't know where the reception was. Luckily a teacher was close to the schools entrance so she brought me to the reception where I got my locker combo and my schedule.

I went to my locker and got my things for my first class, geography. Then the bell rang to annonce the beginning of class in 5 minutes. I didn't really know where geography was so I left immediately to make sure I could find my class before the beginning of class.

I followed the posters which kind of indicated where I could find my class and ended arriving at the same time that the teacher did. I told her I was new and she told me to wait outside and that she'd come get me when it would be time to get into class. She also introduced herself to me and then went into class to start her class

I took a quick peak of the class, they all looked like careless idiots, especially the guy with black hair. He was playing with his pencil, totally ignoring the teacher. Now HE looks like a big pain in the ass!

I then saw the teacher walking towards the door. I quickly went away from the class window and pretended I wasn't doing anything while waiting for her.

"Ok you can come in now." Miss.Clover said to me smiling.

We both walked in the class. Miss.Clover asked everyone for silence while she introduced me. Everyone was staring at me.

Once she was done introducing me she pointed me my seat, right in front of that dumb blacked haired guy I had spotted earlier.

I then realized he was staring at me like he saw a ghost! "What an idiot" I thought as I rolled my eyes.

I took my seat and the teacher started her class.

A few seconds in the class the guy behind me was already talking to his friend. I tried ignoring it but the teacher noticed what they were doing quickly.

"Mason! Stop talking with Tyler!" Miss.Clover said with an angry tone. She didn't seem to like this Mason very much.

A few seconds later I felt something play with my dirty blonde hair.

I turned around only to see black haired guy aka Mason touching my hair and playing with it. He looked like if he never saw long hair before, what a dumbass!

I snapped my hair out of his hands and whispered to him "Hey Mashit, do you mind!?"

"Uh sorry" He answered looking even dumber then before.

"Bahahahahahahaagahah you got roasted by a girl hahahahahahaa" laughed his friend, Tyler.

Mason rolled his eyes "Whatever"

———————————————————————
End of chapter! How did you guys like Paige's POV? I tried my best ok! I know that in the picture Paige's outfit isn't the same as the one I described so uh sorry for that 😅. Well if you like me and lilflore12 's story don't forget to share and to vote!