3.Making moves

{Mason POV:still in class}

This girl just can't get off my mind, I don't know what's the big deal but whenever she insults me, I seem to just let it go...Which is strange for me since I never actually lose at insults even with women, I never seem to really care. But now it's different... she's so beautiful not going to talk about that attitude though. But it does make her the special person she is.
I was although excited to be behind her in class, more opportunities to look at the juicy ass of hers ;) HOOYAAA!

After class, I got up from my seat with my books and got out of class. As I walked out I looked at my cutie and made sure she'd see my wink ;)
This is how you get a lady, gentlemen. You first gotta seduce her. But we all know how good I am at that ;D

She'll be mine in no time!

•Paige's POV•

When I walked out of the class I saw Mason winking at me. Ugh he's so pathetic. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking. I must admit he is cute though. Ugh whatever he's still an idiot.

While the time between classes, I made two new friends. Layla and Hailey.The girls at this school are really nice. Not taking about the guys.

Mason and his friends past by us. He waved to us and the girls all started fangirling.

"Omgggg Mason waved at us!" Hailey of them said

"Omg he's SO hot!" The Layla one said

And they just went on and on saying this like that until I had enough.

"What do you girls even see in him?"

When I said that they both looked at me like I had turned into a zombie.

"Um everything alright?" I asked

"Are you serious right now?!" Finally answered Layla

"He's like the coolest and hottest guy in school!" She said again

I couldn't believe THAT freak was the most popular guy in school. "Why would anyone like that jerk?!" I thought to myself.

{Mason POV}

While I was walking in the hallways with Tyler I noticed that girl, what was her name again? Oh Paige right? Anyways as I was walking I noticed she made new friends.
Layla Watson and Hailey Brown.
The two girls that won't let me alone. I mean yes they're pretty cute but nothing compared to Paige. Her long dirty blond hair that swings from side to side every time she walks, her beautiful eyes that get me lost in them every time I look in them, and that juicy ass of he-
"Oi Masie! I think you have fans." Tyler said whispering in my ear
Once again he had to ruin my thoughts. I looked up and both of the girls were already fangirling about me. I waved at them trying to look charming since Paige girl was with them. She looked rather annoyed so I shrugged it off and continued walking to my next class.

Time skip: end of school

Most of the day went great but it had to come to an end. I was determined to make a move on that new girl before we had to go so I quickly got my bag and left to find her locker. Right, I had no idea where her locker was. And this was a pretty big school so I was asking for a lot here. But no matter what I was determined to find her! I ran in the hallways quickly passing all the students that were making their way out of the school. After 5 minutes I came close to the library and I noticed long, beautiful and dirty blonde hair that I can only assume was my amazing girls hair. So I went behind her locker while she was picking up her books. I tried to look somewhat hot so I made a pose with my arm on the lockers and leaned here until she closed her locker door.

"Why hello cutie" I winked.

"You? Ugh what do you want? And how tf did you find my locker?"

"Yes me and I'm here because my mom always told me to follow my dreams." I smirked.

"Ohhh my! So charming" she said glaring at me with a tone of sarcasm.

"So hey om, I was wondering if you'd like to come cheer me on while my basketball game?"

"Na Ah go get yourself an other girl to hit on." She started walking away.

"Come on Please!" I grabbed her wrist.

"No is no" she turned her head away.

"I see...Well then, have a good day." I let go of her wrist and started walking away with my hands in my pockets.
A few seconds later I heard something behind me.
"WAIT!..."
I turned around to face her.
"I...I'll go to your stupid basket ball game."
"R..really?" I said smiling
"Yes really but just know it's not for you" she crossed her arms and pouted.
"Hehe whatever you say beautiful! Oh and the game starts at 7 sharp" I took her hand and kissed it lightly before sprinting away to my house.
This was going to be one heck of a night!

__________________
End of chapter 3.
How was it? Are you guys shipping it?? We areee! Anyways what will happen at that special game :o who knowssss! Cya loves😘🙌❤️