♡Intro♡

Hey guys! This intro of our story, ミ☆FrEneMiEs☆ミ, is basically to give you a full idea of how it's going to work and what the story is about :)
Btw there will be a page where it's a description of the two main characters. These characters are some that we both invented from our own minds so there is no copying what so ever, but ofc the pictures are taken off of the internet.

:Point Of Views:
lilflore12 will be writing in Mason's P.O.V.
Lilliee1234 will be writing in Paige's P.O.V

:Updates:
Updates will happen whenever we feel like it.
The updates will happen mostly regularly. Don't worry we're not the kind of authors to never write after reaching half of the book.

:Comments:
If people decide to hate or anything that could bother us, well just know we do not except any of that.
Although, if you support us and ask us questions then we will gladly answer them.
Remember that if you ever would like to suggest some ideas then feel free!
Also if you guys vote it would be very appreciated! Although we do not force you with anything :)

:Description of story:
In their last year of high school at Oregon High, Mason Williams finds himself in the same class he's been in since elementary with his best friend Tyler.
On the first day of their last year of high school, the teacher announces that there will be a new student attending their class, Paige Anderson, a feisty young girl who won't let her guard down for boys.
Although Mason seems to not give her the chance to get away from him ;)
Will the two become friends? Ennemies? Lovers? Who knows ;p

Thank you for reading this! And enjoy the story😘☺️🙌