Fresh Sans X Female Reader LEMON - Hate Fucking

(Do you think the title gives the story away? I certainly don't.
Also, this ISN'T related to my other UnderFresh Sans story uwu
Also also, there's an argument, so, yee ;w;)

All you and Fresh have been doing lately is arguing. Not even about anything that's actually worth arguing about, a lot of the time its petty things like his socks lying on the floor, or how when you watch the T.V at night that it's too loud.

You've been room mates for a while, but it's never been THIS bad. Normally you two can have a laugh, and chill together, but as of lately he seems really angry... at EVERYTHING.

So, you had packed a bag full of some of your shit, and had planned to stay at a friends house for the next week or so.
'This should go down smoothly...' you sarcastically thought to yourself.
'What should I even say? Hey Sans! You've been a little bit of a dick lately, so I'm going to go to my friends house, to let you calm the fuck down!' You groaned, and went through to the living room, where Sans was lying on the sofa.

You made sure that your phone was in your hand, and your friends number was on quick dial if they needed to pick you up ASAP.

"Hey, Sans?" You spoke kinda quietly.
Sans sat up and faced towards you "what's up bro?" He asked kinda flatly.
"I was thinking... Maybe we need our own space...? We've not re-"
"so you're planning on moving out?" Well, sans had noticed your bag then.

"No- it's- I'm just staying at a friends house for a little while!" You were already raising your voice, he shouldn't just assume, this always pissed you off when he did this.

"i've been trying to be a good room mate, so i'm so soooory dude!" Sans' voice had a thick, toxic coat of sarcasm that really set you off.

"Oh? Are you sure about that? You always try and start an argument for no reason!"
"and yet who started this one my bro?" Fresh asked with a smug smile as he stood up, and walked over to you.

"you accuse me of practically everything broskie, but it takes two people to argue!"
"Will you SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR STUPID FUCKING NICKNAMES, ITS LIKE YOU'RE SPEAKING SOME KIND OF IDIOTIC LANGUAGE!" You covered your mouth. Damn, you've never screamed that loud before... You looked up at Fresh, who was standing there, slightly shocked.

"you can't say jack-diddily-squat! all that ever comes out your mouth is bull shizzle!" 
You took your hand away from your mouth, you were right about his 'language' "Oh my god, you sound so fucking childish right now with those stupid replacement curses!"
"and you sound like you're trying to be cool by USING curses!"

You bit your tongue as hard as you could, to avoid screaming bloody murder. 
"oh, now that you've been put in your place, you're just going to shut up? clearly you came through here to get unrad stuff of of your che-" You couldn't take his talking anymore, so you just grabbed his face, and basically slammed his teeth onto your lips to shut him up.

Sans stood there, frozen, like what skeletons are normally like. 

You eventually pulled away, you went to speak, to finish things off, and to end this suffocating argument, but Fresh pulled you into another kiss, you could feel all of Sans' confused emotions in this strong kiss.

You started to kiss back, almost as soon as you did, Fresh slid his hands up your shirt, his cold bones making you flinch. 

You groaned, still pissed off at him, this making you even angrier for some reason.
As soon as you made that noise, you could almost feel Sans' 'eyes' roll, as he continued to snake his hands up your back, to un-clip your bra.

After Sans practically ripped off your shirt, you literally shoved Fresh onto the floor, making him quietly yelp.
You giggled to yourself, until you felt Sans grab your wrist, and pull you down.
"you're fucking paying for all of this snizz~" Sans said in a low tone.
"That's the single most stupid sentence you've said today." But god did his voice turn you on. 

Sans sighed, and shifted so he could pull down your leggings/jeans/skirt/ect, and panties.
Once he had done that, Fresh leaned down a little, so he could kiss and nibble along your inner thigh, while sliding down his shorts. 

Just to piss Sans off more, you mumbled loud enough for Sans to hear "in your own time". 
This clearly worked, because Fresh grunted, then rather quickly sat up and inserted himself into you.

Sans didn't give you much time to a just before he started to thrust.
You whimpered quietly, as Fresh shoved his member deeply into you. 

Eventually the pain passed, and the two of you were letting out a symphony of moans, each overflowing with a need for more.

Sans leaned down slightly, and started to nibble down your neck, and collar bone, leaving love bites scattered everywhere. 

You bucked your hips, making Fresh hit your g-spot, making your body shiver with pleasure.
Sans noticed this, smirked to himself, and made sure to hit that spot over, and over, and over again.

"FuUuUuUcK- Sans!~ Harder!~" You basically screamed out, digging your fingers into your palms. 
"oooOOoOOnly if yoooU admit that my 'laaAaAnguage' isn't stuUuUpid~" 
"Now of aaAaAAAll fuuucking times?" You groaned, and Sans just laughed into your chest.
"Your dam-damn laaaAaAAAnguage is-isn't stupiiid- mmmMm!~" Your voice had a semi-sarcastic tone to it, but, Sans took it.

Fresh started to pound into you, giving it his all, making both of your moans grow louder, as the two of you inched closer, and closer to your climax's.

Sans' breath started to hitch, and get sharper, until he finally came, and let out a long, loud moan, triggering you to cum too, with your body pounding. 

Sans pulled out of you, and lay down on your chest, panting heavily against your neck.

"You're a co-cocky fucking bastard, and I love you~" You said while gently wrapping your arms around Sans. 
"you can't say anything, and i love you too~"

-Booooonus~-

A few days had passed, and Sans was way better now, you called your friend to say thanks for the offer for staying, but things were good, and you didn't need to stay anymore.

The two of you were curled up on the sofa, watching some show called "Animals close up, with a wide-angle lens" (any South Park fans?), when you decided to ask Sans what was bugging him 'back then'.

"Hey Sans?"
"whats up broskie?"
"How come you were so angry a few days ago?"

Sans sighed, then mumbled his answer under his breath.
"Sans, you know I can't hear you."
"c'mon dudette, it was in the unrad past, can't we let it go?" Sans was clearly trying to avoid answering.
"Sans, you can trust me with this, I wont laugh or anything, come on, pleeeaaassseee?~" You gave Fresh puppy dog eyes, which he eventually caved into.

"ugh fine, it was because the most rad, and freshtastic energy drink company shut down."
Jesus fucking Christ, seriously? All of that, because of a fucking drink?

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@HorrorTree1125 I'm so sorry that this took so long to come out iwjdij
I wasn't really sure what to do for the story, so, sorry that this is so shitty TwT)