Innocent UnderTale Papyrus X (Dominant) Female Reader LEMON- Innocents is key

Lately Papyrus had been acting weird, like he's usually really cheerful and kinda a goof-ball, but now he's been acting... Smooth?

Calling you babe, hun, princess, shit like that, winking, pulling out finger guns and roses, complementing you a lot, oddly unlike him for the time that the two of you had been dating.

Yeah he's usually charming, but not like this, something has gotten into him.
So you decided to ask him about the sudden change in personality.

You headed into the kitchen, where Papyrus was making something- that wasn't spaghetti?
'Something has to be up with him now...' You thought to yourself, although you did have a smile on your face.

You gently tapped him on his shoulder, and he turned around, muffin-tray in his oven mitt covered hands.
"OH, HELLO HUMA-HUN!" Papyrus said with a wide smile, as he placed the tray in the already toasty oven.
"I WAS ACTUALLY JUST MAKING SOME CUPCAKES FOR YOU, TO SHOW YOU MY LOVE FOR YOU!"
You quietly 'aww'ed under your breath, smile still on your face "Thank you Papy! But, I was just wondering, could I have a talk with you?"
"WHY OF COURSE! ANYTHING FOR THE GREAT Y/N!"

The two of you went into the livingroom, and sat beside one-another on the sofa, with one of Papyrus' arms around you.
"SO, WHAT'S UP BABE?" Papyrus tilted his head slightly, making him more adorable.
"Well, I was just wondering why you're acting so... Different?" You turned your body to face Papyrus.
"AH, I SEE YOU'VE CAUGHT ME OUT ON THAT, I KNEW YOU'D BE TOO SMART AND NOTICE IT." Papyrus sighed "WELL, I WENT AROUND ASKING MY FRIENDS AND BROTHER HOW TO TREAT YOU THE WAY YOU DESERVE, THEY ALL GAVE ME ADVICE THAT SEEMED RATHER STRANGE, BUT I THOUGHT I'D TRY IT OUT! THEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS THING THAT SOUL-MATES DO TO BOND, AND ASKED ABOUT THAT, BUT NONE OF THEM GAVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER... ALPHYS DID GIVE ME A DVD OF AN ANIME TO EXPLAIN IT, BUT I HAVEN'T GOT AROUND TO WATCHING IT YET."

'Oh Jesus tap-dancing Christ...' You had a rough feeling of what this 'soul mate bonding' shit was about. "And what was this bonding called?"
"SEX, I THINK? EVERYONE EITHER GETS THE GIGGLES OR THEIR FACE GOES RED WHEN YOU MENTION IT... THINGS DIDN'T GO DOWN WELL AT THE LIBRARY WHEN I ASKED IF THEY HAD A HOW TO GUIDE..."

You had to take a few deep breaths just so that you wouldn't get the giggles or go red-faced.
"Right, I can see why..."
"OH YOU CAN? CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME WHAT IT MEANS THEN? I WANT TO BE IN ON THIS JOKE SEEING AS EVERYONE ELSE IS!"
"A... And you're sure about this?"
"ABSOLUTELY!" Papyrus' smile only grew.

'Right, we have the house to ourselves, and uh.. An innocent skeleton that has no idea what the fuck is going on... Welp, we only get to life for so long, might as well fuck things up as much as we can when we're here!'
"Ok, just tell me to stop if you get uncomfortable ok?" Papyrus nodded, and with that you set yourself over his lap, with your legs on either side of him, and your arms wrapped around his neck.

You leaned in and started to gently kiss Papyrus, he shyly started to kiss you back- but to be fair all you two had done so far is quick smooches and cuddles, so this was a change of pace to say the least.

After a little while of this, the kiss got more passionate, mainly with you dominating, but Papyrus was catching on.
You decided to test the waters, and grind against him, Papyrus froze slightly at first, but didn't make any indicator for you to stop.

You could hear him quietly groaning through the kiss, clearly wanting more despite barely knowing what the fuck is going on.
So you started to go harder, and you could feel Papyrus' hands travelling down from your sides to your lower back, and one hand tracing up and down one of your thighs.

You started to slip off your shirt/dress/ect, and as soon as Papyrus saw your chest his face lit up with an even brighter blush, which only made you smirk.
"I HONESTLY NEVER WOULD OF GUESSED THAT THIS SOUL MATE THING HAS SO MUCH CONTACT IN IT..."
"Juuuust you wait, you'll be surprised~" You give a cute wink and place your hands on Papyrus' battle body, lifting it up over his head, exposing his orange ectoplasmic body, that nicely matched his blush if you do say so yourself.

You stood up and took off your jeans/leggings/skirt/ect, bra and panties, as Papyrus shyly slid down his shorts following your lead, and hesitantly took off his boxers, revealing his erect member.

Your smirk grew bigger, as Papyrus just had a look of confusion and fluster on his face, he didn't even know that his body could "be like this".
"I... UH, OH BOY ITS HOT IN HERE... Y/N WHY DID WE HAVE TO TAKE OUR CLOTHES OFF?" Papyrus asked shyly.

You hovered yourself back over Papyrus' lap, and took a gentle grip of his shoulders to keep your balance "It all part of this bonding, it makes you feel good once you uh get to a certain stage."
Papyrus nodded once again, pretending to know what you were talking about, but honestly had no clue "RIGHT, THAT MAKES SENSE!" You could see he was lying, but at least he still had confidence.

You just smiled, took a deep breath, the lowered yourself onto his member, feeling a twinge of pain, but you could handle it.
Papyrus had a look of shock, and desire on his face as he dug his fingers into the palms of his hands in only the start of an extacy filled journey.

You started to move yourself up and down, making you and Papyrus groan.
He grabbed your hips instinctively and rubbed his hands up and down your sides, making you shiver.

You gained some speed, which made Papyrus' groans shift to moans, and it only added to his confusion, but at this point he couldn't care less about context, he just knew he liked this feeling.

You leaned down and started to kiss/bite along Papyrus' ectoplasmic body, making Papyrus shiver and go deeper inside you, hitting your g-spot.
You moaned out and continued to hit that spot over and over again, driving you crazy, and only turning Papyrus on more- if he even knew what that meant.

Papyrus lifted up your face gently, and started to kiss you- as passionately as ever- but you still had dominance and were in control.
He cupped your face as he bucked his hips, making sure he was as deep in you as possible, you couldn't take it anymore, your body was pounding and aching for more and more with each passing second.

You placed Papyrus' hands on your chest, and you placed your arms draping down his back, and started to trace his spine/ribs with your fingers teasingly.

By this point you were basically shaking from pleasure, and your body couldn't take it any more.
And neither could Papyrus', he came, and shortly after so did you, making you both go weak, so you decided to lie facing each other on the sofa.

You wrapped one of your legs around Papyrus, and he wrapped one of his arms around you.
"I LOVE YOU Y/N. I'M GLAD WE'RE SOUL MATES, EVEN IF ITS CONFUSING, ITS WORTH IT!"
"I love you too Papyrus." A smile formed on your face, and you kissed his forehead.

There was a pause "DO YOU SMELL BURNING...?"
"Oh shIT THE CUPCAKES!"

(Ah shit, sorry that this took so long to come out @TashaGerlitz
Hope it was worth the wait though uwu)