Chapter 2

***Harry's POV***

The only thing I think about anymore is Louis. I can't do anything without remembering him or remembering the fact that he is not here with me.

"Harry?? Harry??" Six voices scream at me.

"Wha-what!?" I yell.

"The interviewer asked you a question!" Zayn replies sounding irritated.

"Oh my Im so sorry! Uh what was the question again?"

The interviewer nodded his head and said "Where are you most excited to play at on your upcoming tour?"

"Uhh I would have to say the Rose Bowl. Its uh one of the biggest stadiums on the list and it will be am-amazing!" I reply in an awkward and shaky voice.

The boys give me strange looks for the rest of the interview and after what seems like hours of questions it us finally over. We walk out to backstage and Niall, Liam, and Zayn all stare at me.

"Harry are you alright? Liam asks me with a serious tone in his voice.

"Yeah Harry you really haven't been yourself for the past three weeks!" Niall adds.

"Harry, you need to try to cheer up! The fans are getting upset and this ban is falling apart!" Zayn says.

Anger builds up inside of me from all of their comments. I can not explode at them because I could ruin everything. But I can't just stand there having them accuse me of all these things. Its not my fault Ive been a totally different person lately. Then without any control of my actions I explode.

"LISTEN! ITS NOT MY FAULT LOUIS LEFT! I NEED HIM TO STAY SANE! HE IS MY EVERYTHING AND I AM COMPLETELY FALLING APART WITHOUT HIM! IF YOU GUYS HATE ME SO MUCH I MIGHT AS WELL QUIT THIS BAND!" I scream as I storm out of the room.

I can feel everyones eyes still glued to me as I slam the door to the bathroom shut. I lock the door and collapse onto the floor. Tears pour out of my eyes and I sob uncontrollably. It doesn't take long until three fists bang on the door. I am not letting them in after what they have done to me! Hell no! All of the sudden the door flies open and I see Niall and Zayn behind Liam who has a key in his hand.

"What do you want?" I yell.

"Harry, we all need to talk about this!" Liam says.

"Its becoming unhealthy Harry. You need to socialize and be a normal guy again." Zayn adds.

"We all love and want the best for you Harry." Niall squeaks.

Tears start to fill my eyes again and this anger leaves my body as sadness enters it. Zayn, Liam and Niall sit down next to me in the bathroom and try to calm me down. After venting to them for three hours we are asked to leave because the studio is closing. Liam drives me back to my flat that I share with Louis and walks me inside.

"Do you need me to stay with you tonight?" Liam asks.

"No I'll be fine, thanks for asking. And Im sorry for freaking out earlier I hope you and Zayn and Niall know that."

"Harry we all understand, trust me. No one is blaming you for the way you have acted lately. We are just worried about you!"

"Well I could'nt ask for better best friends to help me with this." I say.

"Harry we all love you! If you need anything just call!"

"I love you guys too. Thank you for everything!" I say and Liam reaches in and hugs me. He opens the door and waves goodbye as he shuts it again.

I turn off the lights in the kitchen and living room and walk up stairs to Louis and I's bedroom. I walk into the closet where Louis' clothes are and take his blue sweater he wore everyday. I climb into the cold bed snuggling up to the sweater and inhaling his scent. My heart jumps when my phone starts ringing extremely loudly. I search for it under the sheets and on my nightstand, then I remember its in the bathroom. I walk into the dark bathroom and pick it up. My heart drops when I see Louis' face and number pop up on the screen.